Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirty Undies in the Mansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    And his pissboy. How are ya Blunts?
    TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
    Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
    NaMeLeSs 4THE29

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by IDC View Post
      Thats because your a multi time convicted sexual social media predator dom no one wants around you
      All true apart from the conviction. Doms victims all develop Stockholme syndrome quite fast, sometimes before they have ever been taken out the back of the van. None of them would testify. They never want for anything, the food is great, all you can drink (roofies included) as many solicitored or non solicitored sexual favors as you may (or may not) want. Quite frankly, what struck me, was the "out of left field" nature of your accusation. Screams of daddy issues in an adolescent girl, yet it was spewed forth from the mouth of a grown ass man, so, Im quite perplexed as to what your major malfunction is. Would be a good study I would think. 'T fuck you hiding IDC?
      Last edited by MickyKnox; 08-18-2019, 01:17 PM.
      TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
      Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
      NaMeLeSs 4THE29

      Comment


      • #18
        *bangs on door to Mansion*

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Santoro View Post
          *bangs on door to Mansion*
           
          TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
          Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
          NaMeLeSs 4THE29

          Comment


          • #20
            Inside the Mansion.
             
            TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
            Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
            NaMeLeSs 4THE29

            Comment


            • #21
              Someone is going to have to get inzane back on the kegger for the skidwater....

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

                All true apart from the conviction. Doms victims all develop Stockholme syndrome quite fast, sometimes before they have ever been taken out the back of the van. None of them would testify. They never want for anything, the food is great, all you can drink (roofies included) as many solicitored or non solicitored sexual favors as you may (or may not) want. Quite frankly, what struck me, was the "out of left field" nature of your accusation. Screams of daddy issues in an adolescent girl, yet it was spewed forth from the mouth of a grown ass man, so, Im quite perplexed as to what your major malfunction is. Would be a good study I would think. 'T fuck you hiding IDC?
                Stockholme syndrome is what has kept the warehouse alive...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Inzie + Skidwater + Gears of War 1 at 4am was always a great start to a week in the mansion

                  #PASTAFARIANS
                  #LLKK

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Santoro View Post
                    *bangs on door to Mansion*
                    Tents are better than mansions. Who knows, maybe I'll even upgrade to a yurt in here.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

                      Tents are better than mansions. Who knows, maybe I'll even upgrade to a yurt in here.
                      Check this out 800. something Buck wrote up last time Skids got together.

                      TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
                      Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
                      NaMeLeSs 4THE29

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

                        Check this out 800. something Buck wrote up last time Skids got together.
                        Thanks Micky, that was a good read and a fantastic synopsis of the family.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You're welcome 800, I recall Blink being very chuffed with the song I chose.

                          But that is not why I came,,, I came to post something that has not been seen in 10 odd years, and believe me they were odd.

                          We have a Matty to go with our Tusone, be afraid TMB.
                          Skidmark_United
                          Founded by Matty
                          Consigliere Tusone
                          member: 7
                          Family Bank: $5,586,500,561
                          Rank: 16
                          Total Kill Points: 187,910
                          TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
                          Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
                          NaMeLeSs 4THE29

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Yet your insignificant

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by IDC View Post
                              Yet your insignificant
                              Yet?

                              so theres hope?

                              Significance is relevant to the situation, cock breath.
                              TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
                              Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
                              NaMeLeSs 4THE29

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X