X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusone_SU
    started a topic Dirty Undies in the Mansion

Dirty Undies in the Mansion

I haven't spoken to Matty, but I figured I would raise the flag once more and see what has become of TMB in the many years I've been away. I see many names I recognize and Dom has been gracious enough to show me love the way we did in the old days. The game has changed a lot and I need a crash course in the new ways from old friends if possible.

• MickyKnox
    replied
    Originally posted by IDC View Post
    Yet your insignificant
    Yet?

so theres hope?

Significance is relevant to the situation, cock breath.

Leave a comment:

• IDC
    replied
    Yet your insignificant

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    You're welcome 800, I recall Blink being very chuffed with the song I chose.

But that is not why I came,,, I came to post something that has not been seen in 10 odd years, and believe me they were odd.

We have a Matty to go with our Tusone, be afraid TMB.
    Skidmark_United
    Founded by Matty
    Consigliere Tusone
    member: 7
    Family Bank: $5,586,500,561
    Total Kill Points: 187,910

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

Check this out 800. something Buck wrote up last time Skids got together.
    Thanks Micky, that was a good read and a fantastic synopsis of the family.

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

Tents are better than mansions. Who knows, maybe I'll even upgrade to a yurt in here.
    Check this out 800. something Buck wrote up last time Skids got together.

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Santoro View Post
    *bangs on door to Mansion*
    Tents are better than mansions. Who knows, maybe I'll even upgrade to a yurt in here.

Leave a comment:

• chrisl1
    replied
    Inzie + Skidwater + Gears of War 1 at 4am was always a great start to a week in the mansion

#PASTAFARIANS
    #LLKK

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

All true apart from the conviction. Doms victims all develop Stockholme syndrome quite fast, sometimes before they have ever been taken out the back of the van. None of them would testify. They never want for anything, the food is great, all you can drink (roofies included) as many solicitored or non solicitored sexual favors as you may (or may not) want. Quite frankly, what struck me, was the "out of left field" nature of your accusation. Screams of daddy issues in an adolescent girl, yet it was spewed forth from the mouth of a grown ass man, so, Im quite perplexed as to what your major malfunction is. Would be a good study I would think. 'T fuck you hiding IDC?
    Stockholme syndrome is what has kept the warehouse alive...

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    Someone is going to have to get inzane back on the kegger for the skidwater....

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    Inside the Mansion.

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    Originally posted by Santoro View Post

Leave a comment:

• Santoro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    Originally posted by IDC View Post
    Thats because your a multi time convicted sexual social media predator dom no one wants around you
    All true apart from the conviction. Doms victims all develop Stockholme syndrome quite fast, sometimes before they have ever been taken out the back of the van. None of them would testify. They never want for anything, the food is great, all you can drink (roofies included) as many solicitored or non solicitored sexual favors as you may (or may not) want. Quite frankly, what struck me, was the "out of left field" nature of your accusation. Screams of daddy issues in an adolescent girl, yet it was spewed forth from the mouth of a grown ass man, so, Im quite perplexed as to what your major malfunction is. Would be a good study I would think. 'T fuck you hiding IDC?
    Last edited by MickyKnox; 08-18-2019, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    And his pissboy. How are ya Blunts?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X