X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get ahead in the Mafia Boss - Recognizing Opportunities

google_mafia.jpg

Greetings Mafiosos

So recently I wrote a blog and some of it mentioned about playing round end and fighting for the top prizes.

At The Mafia Boss we always hope we can provide players with opportunities via clever strategies, to be able to achieve some form of victory.

Today I want to give some insight and general thoughts behind what we have in the game that can give some leverage

UNCAPPED ROUNDS

When rounds are uncapped there is no limit to bought or won credits and this is usually where we see the big guns go at it for the top tier level 4 prize.

Strong teams can forge ahead nicely using each of, or combos of won turns, subs and bought credits, to do your bit to push up your team's total value.

For players who don't have lots of won turns or a sub.... we also provide NPC [game Bots] that carry loose cash on them, they travel from city to city and any player can make a ton of loot off of this throughout the round. Its a very simplified loot farm provided by the game to give smaller players a chance to contribute significantly to their families.

[IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIG SPENDER IN YOUR FAMILY].....Families who have worked over time to accumulate some won turns for their family members, can strategically decide when to go hard in uncapped rounds and be quite successful in the family ranks. Either everyone will loot like demons from hell, or build really as much ops as possible and do big collects with stored won turns. And bank that cash!

Look for opportunities at round end to steal a lower tier rank! if you got level 1, 2 and 4 players, try to rank them!

CAPPED ROUNDS

Capped rounds usually are seen in the 2 DAY TURBO ROUNDS, and this is where the game is much more of a free for all. There are limits on game caps and usually very organized teams do excel here and have been know to win the top prizes away from the normally top performing MAIN round winners

So I would advise smaller teams/teams who don't have big spending supporters, to always be on the lookout for these. they occur in main also sometimes and this is your opportunity and time to step up and challenge the status quo.
    Look out in the ROUND RULES on the MAIN MENU page......for things like:

'capped at 360k won or bought
    'capped at 180k won or bought'
    These rounds are made especially for YOU, THE SMALLER TEAMS, to be able to give the big guys headaches, a run for their money on a more even and curated battle ground playing field.

************************************************** ****************************************

AT THIS POINT WE MUST TALK ABOUT THE EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A GREAT ROUND END BANKER IN YOUR FAMILY.
    This person makes all the difference to your rewards outcomes at round end!
    !!**If you don't have a competent banker you diminish greatly your chances or maximizing value on the final prizes.**!!

The bankers are the guys who sit with all the family cash in the last one hour of the game usually after they have been maxed. They should be scanning the global ranks, and prizes page like a Hawk. they are looking for opportunities to send cash to family members in the last seconds to steal/win a tier level rank.

They are also looking for the optimal amount in their FAMILY BANK to rank the entire family in as high a TOP 10 slot as possible!

It Helps when they have live support from capable family members on Skype and some advanced families have even been know to use voice chat when they are needing extreme clear communication it a lot is on the line.

So that's your tip and tricks for the day. I hope some of this stuff helps give more insight to those of you needing some advice about the advanced game play

Thanks
    Have a great weekend ahead everyone!
    - Storm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
    Are you interested in earning some FREE PRODUCT by Writing a Blog? Send submissions here for consideration:

socialmedia@themafiaboss.com

If we publish it, you will earn a free level 4 sub!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++

Game Admin

Well said storm nice way to put it

Comment

Sorry i misread the title, thought it said how to get head...

Carry on...
      Last edited by SoSe; 08-24-2019, 05:19 PM.
      TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
      Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
      NaMeLeSs 4THE29

Comment

Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

Carry on...
        Thatís funny

Comment

Abuse^

Comment

clearly ive been doing it all wrong all this time::

Comment

Two big things Storm mentioned here that I think are very underrated (but extremely important) when it comes to advanced or high end gameplay.

1. Having EVERYONE in the family save their won turns, and then the boss decides - strategically - when everyone should add them in.
              2. Live chats and voice chats, on external programs/sites, such as Skype and Discord.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                Two big things Storm mentioned here that I think are very underrated (but extremely important) when it comes to advanced or high end gameplay.

1. Having EVERYONE in the family save their won turns, and then the boss decides - strategically - when everyone should add them in.
                2. Live chats and voice chats, on external programs/sites, such as Skype and Discord.
                100% Agree

Communication is everything. the game is text based so its very deceptive for newer players to understand how slick the older teams and players are to work around this, where they [especially at round ends] all work on a live chat to coordinate and strategize to steal ranks/maxismise the amount of prizes you win.

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post

Carry on...
                  Micky - you should still have my number?

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                  X