TMB should introduce level 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB should introduce level 5

Level 5 would have the ability to kill ops with 4 turns. Also level 5 would have a maximum credit build up of 50k turns. Level 5 should also ban all IU players from purchasing them. Avengers too. Medal should be awesome compared to other level medals. Level 5 players should be able to form unions in turbo. Level 5 players must be automatically dons or bosses of their families so they could steal all takings and rank themselves (Gallio would love this).

They should also introduce "level idiot"
    Would basically cover people like yourself.
    You would get no turns, but a special medal on your profile consisting of just a wheelchair, and a picture of a guy sitting in it with 6 fingers on each hand. Basically just a warning to people to steer well clear.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I say no to any new medals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
        I say no to any new medals.
        put that tongue a little deeper up iu's arse and you'll have those completed in no time...you know where to stick it now lol
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
          You would get no turns, but a special medal on your profile consisting of just a wheelchair, and a picture of a guy sitting in it with 6 fingers on each hand. Basically just a warning to people to steer well clear.
          Lol! That was hilarious.

Comment

Blind, why so much hatred?

Comment

because your a blabbering idiot that doesn't posses common sense understand now or should i get some crayons and draw it for you???

Comment

Just how butt hurt are you?

Comment

The world is coming to an end, I actually agree with blind for once.

Comment

The medal would have the handicap plaquard symbol on it or a box of crayola crayons it sounds like

Comment

Blah Blah Blah

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                        Lmao This is soo soo funny. hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                          put that tongue a little deeper up iu's arse and you'll have those completed in no time...you know where to stick it now lol
                          V is mad that he had his head up ICS ass for years and has not gotten anything. Notice how nobody sees him in game anymore. He has changed his name and is trying to whore medals in other fams and unions

Comment

my name is not hubert and i am not in iu,,,,,
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I think Level 4 sub users should be level 3 and have to add 200k+ turns to go 4 stars

Comment

Working...
                              X