What if there were no subs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if there were no subs?

I have been wondering, if the TMB staff decide to not sell subs or extra turns (highly unlikely since its their revenue) butt let's just say they do, in addition they disable all won and reserved turns for every player which means everybody would be level 1, which fam would have enough skill to win fam rank? Which union would win the union rank?

I would love to see a turbo with these rules!!

Comment

Lets do this storm

Comment

Yes. I will look into it...I really like this idea, and always have liked the idea of an event where it's purely based on skill.......
        Game Admin

Comment

NICE! Make sure you name the round "The JOJOMBO round"

Comment

What if, no-one ever said 'what if' ever again?

Comment

we'd be dead....
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Cant wait for the round to be up Storm

Comment

no buying mean also no reward and no one like to work for free ... unless as you said it will be only to show what family got the skills

Comment

The prizes wouldn't be as fun probably

I imagine with a starting jackpot of $500, they have to get that money from somewhere, which is probably from all the subs that are being used in that round to cover that initial jp with each turn you add in boosting up the jp

For fun for no prizes, I think it would be fun for sure though
                    I was even a fan of the 4 day turbos which was something more supporters would of enjoyed.
                    It also put a fill in for these 10 days rounds which sometimes get boring

Comment

I don't think it would be a testament to who has skills. A group of hard workers with half a brain could win it.

Comment

I think it would Harry. Try starting an indi fam and running it. It'll definitely take some amount of skill to create a respectable existance within the game. Well, i wouldnt blame you though coz you buy greatness with money. We will wait for the round to be up and lets see if you can walk the talk.

Comment

a pure free player round with no subs and no added turns? IIRC we did something like this once before. Maybe the round had a very very small cap on added turns, but I'm almost sure we did this at least once, though I don't remember the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by jojombo View Post
                            I think it would Harry. Try starting an indi fam and running it. It'll definitely take some amount of skill to create a respectable existance within the game. Well, i wouldnt blame you though coz you buy greatness with money. We will wait for the round to be up and lets see if you can walk the talk.
                            I would respond to you directly but I don't talk to mice. Walk the talk .. You talk and hide who you are. Only a lil mouse does this .,, talkin on the forum and then running and hiding in the game.

Comment

You could still have a lot of fun in a round like that without the J/P and am pretty sure players would be happy with won Credits.

Maybe even start everyone with 100k reserves as lvl 1 then if you add them to actives you will go up in levels accordingly this way you could then have 4 Tiers of prize Credits (either it be 10 or 5) but each Tier would have the same prize amounts *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                              X