Bobby's stash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby's stash

So seriously, do you ever break up a bunch of herbals and you get a strong ammonia smell? Type was headband. Whereís my pot head/grower friends at? Whatís that about? Too much Nitrogen?
    Also on a side note, Iím over the ďdudes.Ē Never around, cost is sometimes too much, sometimes quality sucks, weird smells. Driving 3 hours to grab rec dispensary shit, although full priced plus tax, has been better for me it seems. (Just donít feel like going on a weekend to wait 3-4 hours in line, plus 3 hours away)

Ammonia smell is a sign of mould. Prob not dried and cured properly

Comment

I think your right. Duck that shit. Got some Bruce banner and Tutankhamen for this holiday weekend.

Comment

nice, u ever get the chance u wanna try some well grown gorilla zkittelz mate. its fucking banging, the flavours are insane

Comment

I had to look it up. Gorilla glue and zkittelz. Like if you go down that rabbit hole they both very complex. Parent strains are like 40-50 different kinds to mix these two up. With many award winning along the way. Sounds west coast to me. Lol. We get shit here in the east.

Comment

https://www.sonomaseeds.com/cannabis...rijuana-seeds/

Comment

Smoking Ganja has now been legalized in South Africa for personal use, you can grow it and smoke it at home without any fear of reprisal - you just cannot sell it.

And I stopped smoking 10 years ago.

Murphy wins again.
              Game Admin

Comment

My new life goal is to come smoke with you in South Africa now. On the Tmb 20 year birthday Iím flying out to suck them titties....

Comment

Also letís talk about seeds since it was brought up. I do see places online, ďshipping to all 50 states.Ē Whatís with this 65 bucks for 5 seeds bull shit? Does anyone else think thatís fair? For states with recreational legal how much are good seeds? I would expect them to be like 10 for $30-40 bucks the most.

Comment

Hit me up if you wanna know anything about flower, dabs, hash or anything lol

Comment

Seems like junkies all over the world are winning the war on drugs. Next thing to be legalized is crack. Canít wait Iím gonna make millions off yoll when I open up my rehabilitation center for you all

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
                        Also letís talk about seeds since it was brought up. I do see places online, ďshipping to all 50 states.Ē Whatís with this 65 bucks for 5 seeds bull shit? Does anyone else think thatís fair? For states with recreational legal how much are good seeds? I would expect them to be like 10 for $30-40 bucks the most.
                        I haven't seen seeds for sale in a dispensary in almost 10 years, unless you want to count some shitty low shelf bud given as freebies. Seeds were around $10 each then.

Most do clones and even those aren't as common anymore since it changed to recreational from medical in my state.

Comment

Good info 800.
                          Dark knight letís talk.... weed is different then crack. Actually weed is the less harmful then all drugs including alcohol, for most people. Some people canít handle it, I get that too. Bobby knows about it all, and will just smoke now a days. You canít take it too far, unlike the many people that do with everything else (drinks, cracks, Cokeís, meths, Mollyís, etc). To become a true burn out stoner thatís a lot of (wasted)time, money, and at the end of the day itís not that strong so nothing really happens (Not talking about super dabs type shit, sure waste your money/lungs.)
                          I like your thinking though. Start a business. Profit on something scalable. Sell a service, not a product. All signs of a good business plan. I would stick to opioids though. Thatís the real deal killer. Chasing the dragon is back in style hard these days....

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
                            My new life goal is to come smoke with you in South Africa now. On the Tmb 20 year birthday Iím flying out to suck them titties....
                            Hahahahaha you're welcome brother, hope there's no bullets flying around and that the dumb asses sort out the country's politics by then.
                            Game Admin

Comment

Make sure not to pack food or a bottle of water when you go Bobby or youll be attacked by the locals

Comment

Working...
                              X