I challenge the staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I challenge the staff

im seeing if the staff has what it takes to sub up and go for a family rank although im not sure its possible because they are staff but would be interesting to seee if they can pull one over uc or nameless and prophecy ???? but if they did, tmb community do you think they can pull a 1,2, or 3???? or would they get they shit pushed in lol

Buy subs and loot ... No adding in creds.. They'd get smashed

Comment

Haha hardly

We would smash. Most of us know a thing or two about family rankings

Comment

so can we expect a one round staff versus the top tmb family rankers does the staff even have what it takes we will soon find out if the staff except my challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
          so can we expect a one round staff versus the top tmb family rankers does the staff even have what it takes we will soon find out if the staff except my challenge
          accept, not except

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
            accept, not except

i just realized it ty for pointing it out roro your always there to help

Comment

yes the staff would give any of them a run for the top spot and smash them as captain_west has said

Comment

They aren't online the amount of time it would take to beat any of us so no they couldn't.

Comment

gotta see it to believe it pal

Comment

He actually was correct RoRo. Since he is hoping to expect this staff vs top tmb family ranker's in a future round. To accept this would mean that this is going to happen and has been made official and is indeed a fact. That there is no option to whether he likes it or not. He just has to bite the bullet and deal with it.

Expect

verb (used with object)
                    1. to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of:

Accept

verb (used with object)
                    1. to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor:
                    to accept a present; to accept a proposal.

2. to agree or consent to; accede to:
                    to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.

3. to respond or answer affirmatively to:
                    to accept an invitation.

4. to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of:
                    to accept the office of president.

5. to receive or admit formally, as to a college or club.

6. to accommodate or reconcile oneself to:
                    to accept the situation.

7. to regard as true or sound; believe:
                    to accept a claim; to accept Catholicism.

Now RoRo I know you Canadian so your forgiven and can resume eating your bacon, although for you Maximus well all I can say is pathetic.

Just wanted to clarify.

Comment

actually RoRo was right. it makes no sense to say "except my challenge." accept was obviously the intended word

now you look like an idiot

Comment

Schofield I saw the first except not the second. Nothing I said was wrong.

Plus those who know me know I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyTruelove View Post
                          He actually was correct RoRo. Since he is hoping to expect this staff vs top tmb family ranker's in a future round. To accept this would mean that this is going to happen and has been made official and is indeed a fact. That there is no option to whether he likes it or not. He just has to bite the bullet and deal with it.

Expect

verb (used with object)
                          1. to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of:

Accept

verb (used with object)
                          1. to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor:
                          to accept a present; to accept a proposal.

2. to agree or consent to; accede to:
                          to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.

3. to respond or answer affirmatively to:
                          to accept an invitation.

4. to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of:
                          to accept the office of president.

5. to receive or admit formally, as to a college or club.

6. to accommodate or reconcile oneself to:
                          to accept the situation.

7. to regard as true or sound; believe:
                          to accept a claim; to accept Catholicism.

Now RoRo I know you Canadian so your forgiven and can resume eating your bacon, although for you Maximus well all I can say is pathetic.

Just wanted to clarify.
                          so im pathetic because i use the wrong word when everyone knows what i mean the only thing pathetic here is you and roro actually taking the time to correct someone i guess you both have something in common not having a life just wanted to clarify

Comment

perhaps you should try comparing the words except and expect this time. just don't post that bullshit on here

Comment

Accept or except? Really? This is a damn mafia game you clowns, not a fucking elementary school grammar class.

Comment

Working...
                              X