Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The infamous journey of a zeroed mafioso...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamiemuirs06
    replied
    Hahahaha fucking brilliant!!! How can one spastic be hated so much, INA GAME !!! you cunts are funny man lol gotta give it to yous.

Leave a comment:

• Black_Irish
    replied
    LMMFAO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    I am 74% speechless, I will tell you fuckers this for free...

Here at Skidmark we are trained in the art of not blowing ones own trumpet,,, but,,,

We have a Tusone, toot fucking toot, game over bitches.

Nobody is safe...

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2017
    replied
    Go skidmark go.. make clutch vry

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    While I am not taking any sides here...

This is the stuff I love to read!
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Leave a comment:

• Tusone_SU
    started a topic The infamous journey of a zeroed mafioso...

The infamous journey of a zeroed mafioso...

I was about noneofyourfuckingbusiness years old when I was first introduced to the game. My TMB best friend had founded Skidmark United during round 9 and showed me the way around round 11 or so. For nearly 3 years I played this game with him and always used the same name….because I had nothing to hide and wasn’t a bitch.
    I stepped away from the game for about 10 years, although I periodically checked in to see if the flag was flying. About 4 rounds ago, I came back and hoisted the flag. The soiled undies were once again flying in TMB thanks to old friends and family. My TMB bff and boss Matty returned to the game as well.
    I was disappointed in the state of the game and horrified by the new rules. Collecting had become more important than hitting, and hitting had been reduced to an ineffectual practice. Ops hits had become exorbitantly expensive and a wholly useless endeavour. With 1.7m d units, the target I hit only resulted in 29k ops dead and their business maxed. My heart sank.
    However, keeping with the Skid motto of a round ended with dus is a round wasted, we built and hit with some enjoyment. However, we yearned for more. With that in mind, we hardened our resolve…and our junk. It is still possible to do us. It is still possible to have our fun.
    We’ve been called assholes, multi’s, idiots, crazy, Skids, Skidmark_United….you may have heard of us.

This round started like any other in the Mansion….

Day 1-3
    We logged in and began to build. Witty banter and good natured fuckery abounded in the boards. The FYUU flag was hoisted and friends and family ribbed each other like a condom, for their pleasure.
    Day 4-7
    Some invites were sent out to random people for a kip in the mansion, tomfoolery was had. We continued to build and had a bit of fun in the Turbo.
    Day 8
    The day started out normally. 800lb and I were wanting to get rid of the dus that had begun to taunt us with each passing day. Below are excerpts from our Family Board…as usual, read from the bottom up…

800lbgorilla
    Batter up.
    You should be able to take him out now.

Clutch
    Ranked 6 in Level 4, and 6 national.

Currently in Palermo

This mafioso got 10,000 operatives
    and 2,396,880 defensives

posted20 hours, 8 minutes, and 21 secondsago
    : delete

800lbgorilla
    His NW went up a bit, I'm 25 bil short to make a run on him.
    I've got a plumber here at the moment, damn water heater decided to go out yesterday.
    posted20 hours, 21 minutes, and 8 secondsago

Tusone
    Suiciding..
    posted20 hours, 43 minutes, and 0 secondsago

Tusone
    I had planned on suiting and letting you bat clean up
    posted20 hours, 43 minutes, and 14 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    Not sure if it would more effective to tag team or me to start it up with suiciding on him.
    What do you think?
    posted20 hours, 54 minutes, and 37 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    I really like the idea of Clutch and polishing off the rest of the family if we have the bandwidth.
    posted20 hours, 59 minutes, and 9 secondsago

Tusone
    So we go after Clutch. Do we want him, or the rest of his family?

posted21 hours, 21 minutes, and 23 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    Even better, I haven't been blocked for far too long.
    posted1 day, 10 hours, 57 minutes, and 51 secondsago

Roughneck
    Clutch is a Snow flake ! Let's make em find a safe place and block us all hahaha
    posted1 day, 11 hours, 4 minutes, and 22 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    I'm down to hit Clutch but will need some range/car cash.
    posted1 day, 11 hours, 8 minutes, and 54 secondsago

Tusone
    His family too
    posted1 day, 13 hours, 57 minutes, and 18 secondsago

Tusone
    Clutch looks like fun
    posted1 day, 13 hours, 57 minutes, and 27 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    Southside is looking nicely stocked.
    Warhounds hit Bobby but they don't have shit for DU's. Took what ops I could.
    posted1 day, 14 hours, 26 minutes, and 46 secondsago

Tusone
    Agreed though. We need a family or two to run through
    posted1 day, 14 hours, 30 minutes, and 25 secondsago

Tusone
    I’ll hit Matty before I waste du’s...lol
    posted1 day, 14 hours, 30 minutes, and 56 secondsago

800lbgorilla
    We're creeping towards that wasted DU's point.
    Anybody in mind?
    posted1 day, 14 hours, 43 minutes, and 17 secondsago

Apparently Roughneck was right. Clutch is a snowflake. Turns out his family is as well. (In the interest of honesty…Roku took his beating like a champ). After a few messages back and forth with a crying Clutch, I was blocked. He also pre-emptively blocked 800lbgorilla. Such bitchery has not been seen by this Mafioso in a looooong time. It warmed my heart. Below are the messages in their entirety.

from Clutch
    12 hours, 41 minutes, and 18 seconds ago.
    reply | reply to all | quote | block | delete
    To: Tusone
    CC: 800lbgorilla,

Hide behind your cute messages all you want. Doesn't make any difference.
    There was literally no benefit for you guys to hit me.
    You guys made no money, no one from my family was hitting you, no one was talking shit ... and I know for a fact that you spent bought credits to build for those hits.
    You're obviously working for someone, or are just multis hiding in SM so that naps aren't broken ... either way that makes you a complete little bitch.

Thanks for ruining the round for me. Really makes me want to continue playing and supporting the game ...

In reply to:
    To: Clutch

I did tell you the real reason, you are just either too ignorant to see it, or you don’t believe it.

If you don’t see it, I can’t fix stupid.

If you don’t believe it, then that is just sad and makes me even happier to have zeroed you. It also makes you an arrogant cunt with absolutely NO reason to be so.

In reply to:

If you have the balls to make those hits, then you should have the balls to say the real reason for them.

In reply to:
    To: Clutch

Such a philosophical question!

Perhaps because you were there? No...that’s mountain climbing.

Perhaps because we were bored? Elements of truth, but not THE reason.

Perhaps we have an Oedipus complex! No...while you are a bit of a bitch, you don’t strike me as female. Mommy issues remain unanswered I guess.

I don’t even think that monstrosity of an autobiography had much to do with it. (Although being a rankwhore is bad enough, you added illiterate attention seeker and that is just wrong!)

I guess in the end it was because we felt like it.

In reply to:

Why would you guys hit me?

The arrogance of Clutch is truly mind boggling. Thinking that we built just to attack HIM! LOL, motherfucker is an afterthought. We built all round to attack any one. We always have, we always will. We hit every big spender in the game in our time. Unions with more families than we had members. APO is nothing new. A family of people who play the game to rank.
    It speaks to the state of the game that a family with only a desire to hit people is a shock to a rankwhore’s system.
    You would think that the whining ended there. You would think that after taking his ball and going home….it would be the last of our fun at their expense. This family is a fucking gold mine though. A family friend logged in of his own accord, and did what he does…he hit the only guy left in their family with 2m dus.
    More accusations of multis were bandied about. This family apparently has never done anything to warrant friends. Much less friends that enjoy hitting as much as ours do.

from Norseman
    2 hours, 14 minutes, and 35 seconds ago.
    reply | quote | block | delete

Your welcome, glad to contribute to some good entertainment.. however, we dont cheat with multis, maybe you should consider that as well

In reply to:
    LOL!!

You guys are a fucking gold mine! Thank you for making this round fun. Hitting you guys is like kicking a handicapped kid in the nuts...not challenging exactly, but still fun!

from Norseman
    2 hours, 18 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.
    reply | quote | block | delete

There you are.. out of turns on your multi? lmao

Our inboxes were flooded with messages from people laughing, saying that they knew we would hit Clutch days ago, congratulating us on taking out a little cunt who it turns out lacks any kind of creativity, and apparently values turns over all else.

Like I told you Clutch, we did it because we fucking felt like it.
    Last edited by Fornax; 09-19-2019, 01:55 PM.
Working...
X