Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G aka gallio is still the biggest rank whore in this game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G aka gallio is still the biggest rank whore in this game

    Gallio ranks 5 out of 10 main rounds and claims to not be a rank whore.

    I called him out on it on his union board and his replies are laughable.

    Gallio - 'nobody else was on at eor so what did u want me to do with the cash'.

    Gallio - ' I dont rank often'


    Other unions or families would make sure the members who deserved to be ranked had auto transfers on regardless if they would make eor and then get them maxed and set them up for a rank.

    But gallio just ranks himself and now more recently rotate ranks with dusk.

    No wonder London Elite went to shit with gallio calling the shots.

    This is just the main round. Only g knows how many ranks he has managed to whore in the turbo round.

    Round 688
    5. Gallio $468,657,229,446

    Round 684
    7. Gallio $345,367,147,437

    Round 682
    6. Gallio $594,399,090,019

    Round 678
    3. Gallio $1,329,171,256,992

    Round 672
    3. Gallio $3,137,168,718,924

  • #2
    Someone finally defeated blizzard_420?

    Comment


    • #3
      Says the betrayer & rankwhore paddywaddy

      Shit i can't remember the last time i ranked , its about time , MY ROUND .

      Comment


      • #4
        Far as Gallio who gives a Fuck. This thread was a while back as well and it was proven so no one gives a Fuck

        Idk about blizz only talked to the guy a few times

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BliZz View Post
          Says the betrayer & rankwhore paddywaddy

          Shit i can't remember the last time i ranked , its about time , MY ROUND .
          Fucking traitor he is

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BliZz View Post
            Shit i can't remember the last time i ranked
            It was last round. Tiers are not the solely ranking way.

            Originally posted by Shade View Post
            Fucking traitor he is
            You still bitter I hit you earlier this round?
            Last edited by Paladin; 11-06-2015, 02:55 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
              Gallio ranks 5 out of 10 main rounds and claims to not be a rank whore.

              I called him out on it on his union board and his replies are laughable.

              Gallio - 'nobody else was on at eor so what did u want me to do with the cash'.

              Gallio - ' I dont rank often'


              Other unions or families would make sure the members who deserved to be ranked had auto transfers on regardless if they would make eor and then get them maxed and set them up for a rank.

              But gallio just ranks himself and now more recently rotate ranks with dusk.

              No wonder London Elite went to shit with gallio calling the shots.

              This is just the main round. Only g knows how many ranks he has managed to whore in the turbo round.

              Round 688
              5. Gallio $468,657,229,446

              Round 684
              7. Gallio $345,367,147,437

              Round 682
              6. Gallio $594,399,090,019

              Round 678
              3. Gallio $1,329,171,256,992

              Round 672
              3. Gallio $3,137,168,718,924
              So you want to turn your autos on, have Gallio message people to get you maxed then send you the cash to rank, all while you can't be bothered to log in at the end of the round.

              What a penis.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

              Comment


              • #8
                How is he a rankwhore if his union barely ever gets top five?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gotta disappoint you dear FishyPaddy , i always give my union spot to someone else


                  Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                  It was last round. Tiers are not the solely ranking way.


                  You still bitter I hit you earlier this round?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I spent time in London elite and they were always respectful of one another...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why do you care who ranks in our union. If gallio doesn't rank then money goes to waste cause I don't give a fuck if I rank or not. Who cares

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                        Why do you care who ranks in our union. If gallio doesn't rank then money goes to waste cause I don't give a fuck if I rank or not. Who cares
                        I guess that dosnt make you a rank whore fionaaahh... it just makes yah a whore Ahhh

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                          I guess that dosnt make you a rank whore fionaaahh... it just makes yah a whore Ahhh
                          Lmfao bahaha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gallio is one of the hardest workers in LE so deserves to rank most rounds

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              thanks Vito glad someone knows it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X