X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server problems

Hi Everyone

We have all seen there is some severe server problems this main and turbo rounds.

I am really sorry its happening, we are struggling to find the problems and struggling to fix it. It will get fixed but its a long process and been taking time to fix.

i am not sure we will get it fixed this round still so please be prepared for lag and some glitches until we can get it sorted out

i promise once this is all resolved, we will make it up to everyone. I know some of you spent, bought subs etc and we will do our best to work out a way to compensate everyone for this really shitty round of tech problems

I will keep in touch about it, i do get all your messages and we are aware of ALL the problems, so please note that we are well aware of the annoyance to all of you

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

I'm sure most people will just accept shutting it down for 24hrs after EOR and get all the problems fixed

Comment

we have never and will never shut the game down and its not that simple, shutting it down will not allow us to track if we fixed anything either.
      Game Admin

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        Last edited by Boba_Fett; 11-10-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

patience is the order of the day i guess.. cant do bugger all in turbo.. and main is a shit.. but complaining aint gonna fix it, just hope they get to the problem fast.

Comment

Agreed... turbo is literally unplayable at the moment.. but is cool just let them do it as quick as they can then all will be fine

Comment

Its still not working nicely, I am really sorry people, I hope we get some smoothness at round end for turbo..but when its fixed I will try to host a special extra turbo round and maybe we make it an even skills only [no pay] high prize based round...i will keep you all posted
              Game Admin

Comment

ive spend turns and got nothing, so much lag... and then boom... this is annoying.. you should triple prizes and return all used credits to everyone!

Comment

we all spent turns.. and lost em... and they said will get comp.. why get greedy?
                  ffs.. what more are they supposed to do?

Comment

What about those of us that had a sub, but then wouldn't buy another one due to problems!?

Giz meh ma money
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Not sure which is more calmer and peaceful anymore. My PMSing gf or the players in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                        Not sure which is more calmer and peaceful anymore. My PMSing gf or the players in this thread.
                        ^^^^^ love it........

Storm has said we would get compensated for the server troubles.. and im sure those players that have bought a sub will be better compensated so stop your whining. Frikin triple creds.. greedy barstool!

Comment

Do we get our won turns from last turbo? (the one that just ended?)

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                            do not lie, we all know tmb is your gf

Comment

Compensation should be on a case by case basis. Subs and bought credits spenders should get more compensation s should be more than free players etc level 4 then 3 2 1 etc... Also more active looters and killers should be compensated more than idle players.Player who highly involved in bbanking should be compensated more than players who are idle. My opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X