• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
    Viking_Slap is a idiot who has ran BH into the ground
    Players have jumped ship to other unions
    Others have left the game

How long will BH members allow him to continue to run our union into the ground?
    if they left.. they obviously did not like how we didn't rank their non-contributing asses

and for any ppl left in BH who believe they will recieve free lunch, you won't so JUMP SHIP

even funnier is how people take to forums to address game matters...

...like.. seriously? lmfao

Comment

Seems that Shanesimpson is another one of the haters…what can I say…Haters Gonna Hate…

RESPECT!

Viking_Slap
      -Don of MBU

Comment

Nah not a hater Lars just never liked you

Comment

Originally posted by Viking_Slap View Post
          ..Yawn...... I guess our success is what is irritating you? Well, if you can't take the heat in the kitchen -then leave! Obviously, you don't have the stomach or a lazy shit that is quick to complain. I hear Capt. Crunch may have room for you - I suggest you take it.
          You destroying bh single handedly is what is irritating me. This has been going on for rounds. I like everyone gave you a shot but i knew you didnt have the sense to run a union. Your mistakes, poor judgement and general rude behaviour have cost us members. Your are an unwanted tumour, do us all a favor and leave our union. Perhaps then some of the damage can be repaired

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
            if they left.. they obviously did not like how we didn't rank their non-contributing asses

and for any ppl left in BH who believe they will recieve free lunch, you won't so JUMP SHIP

even funnier is how people take to forums to address game matters...

...like.. seriously? lmfao
            I have never had a issue with how players are ranked. Generally those who work for the union get ranked and each time iv put time in i have ranked. So no this is not about ranks.
            The players who have left ranked nearly every round as they were extremly active and made significant contribution to the union. So you saying they left because of ranks is complete crap.

I was under the assumption you had a little more sense about you shade. It turns out you are one of the fools who is enabling this idiot to run our union into the ground.

Comment

I blame Raven, the moment she joined, everything went downhill.

Comment

And who are you lateluxury. You dont have guts to say this in game and you come on forum and cry.

Comment

Me thinks it is robs multi

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                    I blame Raven, the moment she joined, everything went downhill.
                    Actally raven and her family have been a good addition to our union but i fear they will leave in some rounds. Even raven has standards and the standards at bh have slipped considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by ThE-nD View Post
                      And who are you lateluxury. You dont have guts to say this in game and you come on forum and cry.
                      Another one of lars followers who is enabling that fool to run the union into the ground. Its no secret who i am. I have confronted lars about the issues on skype and in game.
                      I am saying it how it is if thats crying then im a cry baby but atleast I dont have my head stuck up someones ass

Comment

Any BH who are unhappy may submit their CVs to Prophecy

Comment

If BH is loaded with lazy cunts who are along for a free lunch, try and coax Phil38 to join.
                          He would slot in just right there.
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                            If BH is loaded with lazy cunts who are along for a free lunch, try and coax Phil38 to join.
                            He would slot in just right there.
                            Bh has some good people but most left are now tools who have no sense of game play.
                            Get rid of viking and the trash that enables him to call the shots then we have a shot at rebuilding.
                            I bet this phil38 person has more sense than lars so he may be a valuable addition

Comment

Lateluxury,

Just because I did not rank for …doing nothing but complaining. You don't need carry so emotional weight as you have a growing fear…. and this Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. So, stop making everyone having to suffer here on TMB about your childish antics. In short - grow a pair of balls or just leave and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you…

RESPECT!

Viking_Slap
                              -Don of MBU

Comment

Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
                                Bh has some good people but most left are now tools who have no sense of game play.
                                Get rid of viking and the trash that enables him to call the shots then we have a shot at rebuilding.
                                I bet this phil38 person has more sense than lars so he may be a valuable addition
                                Yes, he has lots of sense.
                                Very active and a great looter. A real team player.
                                I think he has sent up around 25bill this round.
                                An amazing achievment for just 9 days into the round.

We will be truely sorry to see him go, but your need is greater than ours.
                                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                                X