Clear All

• Niklas420
    replied
    no body gives a shit -

Leave a comment:

• lateluxury
    replied
    Listen

I will say what i want when i want. Lars was single handedly destroying BH and it was not a secret as the whole game was aware of this. He knew he wasnt up to the job yet still took it on. So i wil criticise all i want cause he made mistakes and everyone knows it.

Leave a comment:

• buttonz
    replied
    Lux

No one need to hear what you are saying it's irrelevant. It's very easy to criticize when you not in the position of a full inbox continously responding on skype...I can speak on this as I was around when The BH was ironing out a few glitches. So Sonny never let anyone outside the family no what your thinking again.

Leave a comment:

• lateluxury
    replied
    Nick is back full time and its about time

Leave a comment:

• vbb
    replied
    hahahah what?

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash
    replied
    I think. I just think that maybe Storm has only 1 ball instead of 2. BUT I may be wrong. just saying. my opinion. just.. maybe.

Leave a comment:

• lateluxury
    replied
    Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
    Yes, he has lots of sense.
    Very active and a great looter. A real team player.
    I think he has sent up around 25bill this round.
    An amazing achievment for just 9 days into the round.

We will be truely sorry to see him go, but your need is greater than ours.
    25 bill in 9 days
    Send him to MBU he will fit right in with lars and morons

Leave a comment:

• lateluxury
    replied
    Originally posted by Viking_Slap View Post
    Lateluxury,

Just because I did not rank for …doing nothing but complaining. You don't need carry so emotional weight as you have a growing fear…. and this Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. So, stop making everyone having to suffer here on TMB about your childish antics. In short - grow a pair of balls or just leave and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you…

I have nothing more to say. In short - do us all a favour and jump of a cliff.

Leave a comment:

• Linahal
    replied
    Lars doing very well. Dont understand that bitching.

Leave a comment:

• StickyCat
    replied
    BH started going down hill when HS split ... Just sayin

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
    Bh has some good people but most left are now tools who have no sense of game play.
    Get rid of viking and the trash that enables him to call the shots then we have a shot at rebuilding.
    I bet this phil38 person has more sense than lars so he may be a valuable addition
    Yes, he has lots of sense.
    Very active and a great looter. A real team player.
    I think he has sent up around 25bill this round.
    An amazing achievment for just 9 days into the round.

We will be truely sorry to see him go, but your need is greater than ours.

Leave a comment:

• Viking_Slap
    replied
    Lateluxury,

Just because I did not rank for …doing nothing but complaining. You don't need carry so emotional weight as you have a growing fear…. and this Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. So, stop making everyone having to suffer here on TMB about your childish antics. In short - grow a pair of balls or just leave and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you…

Leave a comment:

• lateluxury
    replied
    Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
    If BH is loaded with lazy cunts who are along for a free lunch, try and coax Phil38 to join.
    He would slot in just right there.
    Bh has some good people but most left are now tools who have no sense of game play.
    Get rid of viking and the trash that enables him to call the shots then we have a shot at rebuilding.
    I bet this phil38 person has more sense than lars so he may be a valuable addition

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    If BH is loaded with lazy cunts who are along for a free lunch, try and coax Phil38 to join.
    He would slot in just right there.

Leave a comment:

• Coutinho
    replied
    Any BH who are unhappy may submit their CVs to Prophecy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X