Why would you not read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you not read?

I am hearing from many sources from other mafiosos in the game that many of you actually donít care to read the forums or blogs. If you are one of them who donít read then would you please atleast care to comment why?

Mainly cuz most ppl dont care if the game grows or not! All they care about is stirring up drama and tryin to dig into ppls personal life and blasting it all over the game or they to interesting in bashing ppl and causing them to either quit or become not near as active as they were!! And i dont care who i piss off with this post but its the truth!!
    LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

ouch

Comment

how is lovergirl these days

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
          how is lovergirl these days
          Which one? He is a Romeo. Heard he has many.

Comment

It's probably because most people cannot punctuate or string a sentence together, when I read a post I usually want to set fire to my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
              It's probably because most people cannot punctuate or string a sentence together, when I read a post I usually want to set fire to my eyes.
              Good suggestion bud. Thank you.

Comment

I read everything. E V E R Y T H I N G!!!
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

Why bother? Just look at the top forum posts now, there's a half year old post by storm about round length (which we have covered time and time again yet here we are), two separate posts talking shit about Kingie Porello, random posts from guests asking if it's "ok to trash talk" What the fuck are we supposed to get out that? I'd rather jerk off with sandpaper than read someone's opinion of an online game about whether trash talk was acceptable. It's like this is their first time on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                    I'd rather jerk off with sandpaper
                    Congratulations! This is the quote of the day!

See the nice lady at the door for your prize.

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                      Why bother? Just look at the top forum posts now, there's a half year old post by storm about round length (which we have covered time and time again yet here we are), two separate posts talking shit about Kingie Porello, random posts from guests asking if it's "ok to trash talk" What the fuck are we supposed to get out that? I'd rather jerk off with sandpaper than read someone's opinion of an online game about whether trash talk was acceptable. It's like this is their first time on the internet.
                      let that bitch loota rub some soothing lotion on it when your done with the sandpaper then, probably the only thing that hes actually good at!

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                        Congratulations! This is the quote of the day!

See the nice lady at the door for your prize.

ROFL. Good one ID

Comment

Made this account just to comment. This game is pay-to-win why tf would i ever recommend this game to anyone? One with the deeper pockets are going to win. I LOL at all the trash talkers on here especially certain families that buy fam packs and think they can win the jackpot. justify how you want but there are more fun games out there that arent about 100% deep pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by neon507 View Post
                            Made this account just to comment. This game is pay-to-win why tf would i ever recommend this game to anyone? One with the deeper pockets are going to win. I LOL at all the trash talkers on here especially certain families that buy fam packs and think they can win the jackpot. justify how you want but there are more fun games out there that arent about 100% deep pockets.
                            So, why are you still hanging around here and I dare you to reveal your game name in the main round.

Comment

Originally posted by KING View Post
                              I am hearing from many sources from other mafiosos in the game that many of you actually donít care to read the forums or blogs. If you are one of them who donít read then would you please atleast care to comment why?
                              Ok so just to clarify. In order to find out why people do not read forum posts you thought the best way to find out their reason behind this was to create a forum post and then ask them to reply to the said forum post even though they will never read the forum post.

Hmmm something just does not ring right with your logic in that to me

Comment

Working...
                              X