No announcement yet.

LMFAO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm broke and I will take one of these free subs everyone is talking about.

Comment

if you ask nicely gale and bigant might teach u how to suck the biggest cock in the game and earn a free sub bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
        if you ask nicely gale and bigant might teach u how to suck the biggest cock in the game and earn a free sub bro
        Lmaooooo Ant is one mean cocksuckkaahhh... sheeeeit no wonder the arab fag been keeepin his ass round for time.

Comment

This thread got a nuccaaaa laughing. You got cocksuckaaah calling other cocksuckkaass cocksuckkkas

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
            I’m just amazed how guys are stroking guys.. lmao

good try to shayne and good secure to tmk brings good activity to game and that’s what we all actually crave.. let’s see some more
            this fag talking about strokin guys lmaooooo u be strokin one every night ooo

shots fired

Comment

Gale you stupid broke piece of shit . Rankwhoring ? I pay my ways not my fault u join there and go for killer ranks and do nothing at all

littleant you do nothing but put ur head so far up tmk ass and follow him around like a dingleberry. U family hop when u want ranks .

now y’all sound like fukn rankwhores .

Come hit me pussies waitin on ur bf for eor ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                Gale you stupid broke piece of shit . Rankwhoring ? I pay my ways not my fault u join there and go for killer ranks and do nothing at all

littleant you do nothing but put ur head so far up tmk ass and follow him around like a dingleberry. U family hop when u want ranks .

now y’all sound like fukn rankwhores .

Come hit me pussies waitin on ur bf for eor ?
                Name me a round i went for killer ? When i kill
                i hit to zero people you hit for kps. Rankwhore. As i remember you were without fam like 2 months ago, asking around where to join lmfao.
                Dude everyone knows in this game that you are clown and dumbass so why this all cause we all now who you are
                Dumbass you showed last round what you had to show now shut the fuck up and sit on those ops and hope noone gonna challenge like you hoped last round Even DanteGotti could win you if he challenges lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Gale View Post

Name me a round i went for killer ? When i kill
                  i hit to zero people you hit for kps. Rankwhore. As i remember you were without fam like 2 months ago, asking around where to join lmfao.
                  Dude everyone knows in this game that you are clown and dumbass so why this all cause we all now who you are
                  Dumbass you showed last round what you had to show now shut the fuck up and sit on those ops and hope noone gonna challenge like you hoped last round Even DanteGotti could win you if he challenges lmfao
                  We are all DanteGotti.!!!!!

Comment

Laughing at the guy for having a go?
                    If it wasn’t for players like Shayne who spend you wouldn’t play.
                    Gale you’re a good player but have never been an eor shooter, Ant only goes when he is given a unchallenged round. So you both need to shut the fuck up, simple..

Comment

Working...
                    X