X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "10day build player ShayneG" vs "3min build player TMK"

Hi TMB folks,

Keeping aside who wins or loses.
    What fascinates/ thrills/ interests you?
    10day build players like ShayneG who go big from day1 or 3min build players like TMK.

A quick poll. Please vote for the one and comment why you think so?
    Let not your favorites bias this voting. Try your best to be honest.
    10day build player ShayneG
    55.56%
    3min build player TMK
    27.78%
    I am just an useless player and so don't care
    16.67%

If you havent stolen a round you don't understand the rush that comes with it. To be clear, this has nothing to do with any players involved as TMK has built day 1 and cake walked through the round. Having bigger pockets to spend and kill is fun don't get me wrong but unless people will actually build against you while you do it, there no challenge involved. This is why he made that forum post. The rush you get when its 100% on you and you're on a clock is in an extremely different category.

TLDR: I've done both, an EOR steal is far more entertaining both as a person involved and from an outside perspective.
    Last edited by Da_Secret; 10-24-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

To be honest it does matter . TMK is scared . Iím not everyone on here hates me but no one will build to hit me .

Comment

Says above players like ShayneG , like he is some kind of a player

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post
          If you havent stolen a round you don't understand the rush that comes with it. To be clear, this has nothing to do with any players involved as TMK has built day 1 and cake walked through the round. Having bigger pockets to spend and kill is fun don't get me wrong but unless people will actually build against you while you do it, there no challenge involved. This is why he made that forum post. The rush you get when its 100% on you and you're on a clock is in an extremely different category.

TLDR: I've done both, an EOR steal is far more entertaining both as a person involved and from an outside perspective.
          Hi Secret, Thank you for the comment and your insights. Good PoV.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain would do what TMK does. Building big early is just a cry for attention. Strategically it is a horrible idea. When you build big early it gives your opponent a clear shot at exactly what you have and what they have to top.

-It guarantees that there is going to be the money in the jackpot.

-It means they can calculate how much they are going to add to the jackpot and where it will be after their own add.

-it means the early builder is put in a position to react instead of act. A build in the last three minutes has all of the math figured out and knows exactly what they are going to do beforehand. An early big build is sitting there and has to wait for someone else to take action, and then hope that their on the fly calculations come out on top

So there is zero strategic sense to building early, other than to stroke your own ego, to bring attention to yourself, or to try and impress someone

If you want to question my own knowledge on the topic, then I offer my resume of running an EOR almost every round for the last five years. My family, more than any other in the game, knows how to get the most out of the least when it comes to ranking. We usually have someone in every level and some sort of family rank even though we dont loot as much as others and we dont have nearly as many subs or collecting builds as others. When you are good at math, have a firm understanding of how the game works, you have practice doing EOR's, and you can somewhat predict how the other typical EOR managers are going to handle things, then EOR is not difficult

Comment

im not sure you can keep who wins aside,,how can ya not be impressed when someone builds in the last few moments and wipes out any challenger!!where as the early build shows your hand a bit,,,saying that last round when a few banks were zeroed is better for the neutral player,,,

Comment

For those that think Shayne did things wrong I say build and show us your strategy. Just saying

Comment

Lmao do yall think I spend for your entertainment? Nothing seems to amaze me more than broke dickheads trying to tell me how to spend my money for their liking, dumbasses.

Comment

looks like TMK 3 mins strategy is not entertaining anymore.. we need to see more actions or maybe TMK is scared to build because all he has to do is to get max every TOH cause ShayneG will definitely kill him.. show ur balls if ur really THE MAFIA KING?

Comment

Oh ya he wonít . We kno heís scared to build early I remember he used to tell me every time I build Iím killed well 3 rounds now and he sits there like a little bitch he is

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
                        looks like TMK 3 mins strategy is not entertaining anymore.. we need to see more actions or maybe TMK is scared to build because all he has to do is to get max every TOH cause ShayneG will definitely kill him.. show ur balls if ur really THE MAFIA KING?
                        Not sure it needs to be entertaining....but if it's a winning. Strategy then it's the correct one in my opinion
                        Last edited by braw; 10-25-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Whatís a strategy of using a system that helps you go faster to win ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                            Whatís a strategy of using a system that helps you go faster to win ?
                            ilike uc have never used a "system"to help them go faster !!!

Comment

Not sure guess you will see eor

Comment

Working...
                              X