Such a loser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a loser

Shayne gave out $ to make sure IC stay low in ranks, and his own family bank gets robbed to give IC the boost they need to come over all those families he gave the boost to. Yet again, heís proven to be a loser.

What a dork

48tril no less

Comment

Lol who cares is it ur guys money ? Shut up

Comment

It has nothing to do with ur or our money. Itís about how smart you are, which you clearly arenít. Youíre making these plans, and they backfire. Ends up with you being the big loser at the end of the day.

Comment

Dude shut up man . U canít even afford a sub

Comment

Iím pretty sure Modric has a sub... to be fair..

itís one of those things, if families like APO want to take a handout to get ahead - let them.

Comment

Originally posted by Domiola View Post

itís one of those things, if families like APO want to take a handout to get ahead - let them.
              free money....??? You would be a fool to refuse it......

but then again maybe their penis suckin skills are ....well you know

Comment

Shayne is a backstabber.

Comment

Any clue who the people in WC are even? Only one I have ever seen is Dub.

#NotTheRealWC

also, Domiola is a complete noob someone needs to take over the fam to salvage what dignity they have left... itís gonna be funny watching them cry to inner circle for help here soon

Comment

Originally posted by damafiadon View Post
                    Any clue who the people in WC are even? Only one I have ever seen is Dub.

#NotTheRealWC
                    most of the others may not have well known history in WC, but if you've never seen TUJ before then you are #NotQualifiedToJudge

Comment

For starters..... Did not take a handout to beat WC( took it to get my guys the best possible return for their endless hard work) and you wanna talk like u beat me last round? Our family had a higher networth. We chose to rank differently. Secondly, Its a mob game dude. People make backroom deals. Who wouldnt accept cash. Especially since i have helped shayne with small tasks as he has helped me. Its called using your connections. Coming from a crybaby who whines everytime something doesnt go their way. Id be pissed if i spent on sub packs and my family wasted their time cuz you arent getting a top 3 family. And also would have beaten u in net worth again without it so..... i get finding a justification as to why youre trash at running a family. And go boast about your medals which i got you 60 percent of. So when you actually get your own family a gold by yourself then maybe ill respect you. And you messaged me about values? How are you values ? Theres some proof youre as snakey as they come

Comment

Theres some physical evidence of u calling your consig a twat and claiming your loyalty lol go cry somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                          most of the others may not have well known history in WC, but if you've never seen TUJ before then you are #NotQualifiedToJudge

all good here... I see/ know Dan/TUJ. Doubt itís the real one though
                          Last edited by Saisei; 10-30-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Roku, Iím not going to bicker on a public forum, I was having a discussion with you and you blocked me rather than talk about it - says it all kid. I donít need to prove myself to you or anyone else, WC was reformed 4 and a half rounds ago and has earned 4 family medals and several member medals along with beating APO on our first ever round and the next two rounds after that, also, you were drunk while Clutch ran APO so pipe down and I would know.. I was there. In terms of my Consig, canít recall that but if I did, Iím sure at the time I had a reason, but my Consig knows I think heís awesome and your petty games wonít work. Anyway, those in glass houses shouldnít throw stones, Iím pretty sure you trashed most of your top members including Topgun and Blackout..

you call me a crybaby? What are you doing on the forum right now?

I can assure you all itís the real TUJ

Anyway, best of luck to you all. Have a great round!
                            Last edited by Domiola; 10-31-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

You're all boring as fuck , Shayne this shayne that..... give it a fucking rest .

Comment

Working...
                              X