No announcement yet.

Such a loser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iím sorry, I read half of that dribble and stopped kid..

i will say this - one of your most loyal is one of the three

Comment

Talk about accomplishment by looking at someoneís medals. Letís not forget that Domiola hasnít ranked himself since I joined, he always put his players first. Thatís actually something Clutch didnít do. I remember Clutch would always take tier prizes for himself. Thatís no accomplishment. Thatís being selfish. You have a different perspective of how Domiola treats his members. Last round main and turbo, we got 5 medals for our players. The rounds after that we also had a lot of medals for our players. Did you see Domiola in that list? No. But it was him who was handling EOR. At least respect that. Clutch did learn a lot of people, but he was selfish. Thatís why he got all those medals.

Comment

Ohh Mod, youíre making me hard..

love you too brother

Comment

Oh and this war thing you are talking about... Donít forget that our players have subs. We use our subbed turns. Attack when we can. Your players are the ones pulling out won turns. I saw 4 players go from tier 1 to tier 3-4 by pulling and building. And now they are dead. Wasted turns. Wouldnít call that winning. 9th place in family ranks, just shows how much this war is ruining your family.

Comment

It's Cold When the Winter Breeze Blows

Comment

Well said Mod

Comment

If you loved clutch why did you boot him when he was offline and meant to be taking a break? Didnít even speak to him first.. Clutch ran all eor and all plans, donít flatter yourself lad. Doesnít sound much like teamwork, kid.

Comment

I never once said that he didnt treat his members well? He types such sweet and nice messages to his members.... Hell he sends them to mine too. I have seen them. He is such a wordsmith. But is a noob and a glorified front DUB AND TUJ FOR BOSS/CONSIG 2020. Now those guys are skilled. Cast your votes now.

Comment

Kid, no doubt that TUJ and Dub have influence, Dub founded WC and TUJ is my mentor and was the Don for years, I was put where I am by both of them and we have a council that has has their say too, no autocracy at WC. I make the final call but we have people I speak to and seek advice from then form a strategy and decision based on numerous sources of information and opinion, like any good leader should. If youíre not doing that, maybe thatís why your failing and people leave you? You need better material to get under my skin, Iím a cut above you kiddo.

Comment

You have a skewed grasp on reality kid

Comment

Well if thatís the case, then it makes two of us young man.

Comment

haha that was clever <3

Comment

Thank you man, I genuinely appreciate the recognition for a good comment.

Comment

Who are you wanksta2?

Comment

Who are you, MtN?
                                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                                Be kind to each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X