The truth from ShayneG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth from ShayneG

So Iím sittin here debating zeroing everyone from reading theSe dumb forum chats . First off . babbo was gunna challenge me last main but was told to not challenge me he said I owe him a 375$ pack for not going . But he also wasnít supposed to challenge me and made me burn 600k bought eor for a scare . He has been the most annoying guy about this 375$ demanding it . Well thatís not happening anymore . When you needed help babbo I gave u 2 million credits and u said when u won u would pay me right away . Than u win and say wait on the pot but on me about 375$ .

as for eor yes I reached out to tmk and said I will buy u some credits to not challenge . Why did I do that ? Cuz I can and everyone on this game apparently makes deals . I did pay tmk upfront .

So yíall need to play the game and mind ur business

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
    So Iím sittin here debating zeroing everyone from reading theSe dumb forum chats . First off . babbo was gunna challenge me last main but was told to not challenge me he said I owe him a 375$ pack for not going . But he also wasnít supposed to challenge me and made me burn 600k bought eor for a scare . He has been the most annoying guy about this 375$ demanding it . Well thatís not happening anymore . When you needed help babbo I gave u 2 million credits and u said when u won u would pay me right away . Than u win and say wait on the pot but on me about 375$ .

as for eor yes I reached out to tmk and said I will buy u some credits to not challenge . Why did I do that ? Cuz I can and everyone on this game apparently makes deals . I did pay tmk upfront .

So yíall need to play the game and mind ur business
    WTF are you even talking about dude? You messaged me at start of round wanting to be allies.....lol. Stop making up reasons to hit us please. We don't even care about the hits. We're just over this Middle School drama mentality.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

And please keep these retarded motherfuckers on your side of the fence. Shit makes my head hurt.

from MBS 6 minutes, and 55 seconds ago.
        we fuk up all in wc ic u bum beg more he told me how u begged for pack haha

Comment

The biggest word is 6 letters long and still fucked it up.

Comment

What r u even taking about . Babbo been demanding 375$ so he can get a pack lol

Comment

Let's keep all replies to threads within the threads themselves.
              There is no need to create new forum accounts to post new threads to reply to other threads.

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
              Be kind to each other.

Comment

Working...
              X