This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hype not looting but fake Clicking

Watched him"looting" last few days. he is just power clicking to stay in ranks lmao never seen such an embarrassing thing here on tmb and thought i share it lmao

Bro I been seeing Snoman on every hour for 4 days and ID so stfu

Comment

what about the program iD/Sno/Miko use to not even be at their computer and loot..

Comment

He owes me a sub....

Comment

Originally posted by damafiadon View Post
          what about the program iD/Sno/Miko use to not even be at their computer and loot..
          FUCK, i wish I had one of those. i could use the extra sleep, you twat.

Comment

Originally posted by LindyLohan View Post
            Watched him"looting" last few days. he is just power clicking to stay in ranks lmao never seen such an embarrassing thing here on tmb and thought i share it lmao
            he learned this from KS

Comment

Ya funny Snoman told me he has a full time job but on all day

Comment

i heard you had a full time job too yet here you are

ain't the internet great?
                Last edited by iD; 11-08-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Lmfao... I am lucky enough to be in a job that enables me to loot from work, not that I need to explain myself.

Pretty sure Storm, an ex looter, knows who are legit and if anyone isnít. As for programmes to loot?.... fuck I wouldna know where to look.

As for me cheating anyone who knows me in game knows it is not and never will be how I work.

Comment

i HeArD sNoMaN gOtS a JoB....DeRrRrPpPp

Comment

I work in the summer lol winters off dummy and I donít loot .

Comment

Y'all are some little bitches.

On some Junior High gossip girl shit.

Miss me with this bullshit.

Comment

programs are par for the course. i don't know why people deny it arrrrrhhh! mean I DON'T. but i heard it's par for the course.

i do remember though that storm did ban reck for it because he was too fast but now it seems cool so why deny it.

i still like the bots in the game but it's has got ridiculous with looting goodluck trying to get new players playing with that. the larger problem with looting is subs are looting originally it was probably meant for mostly free players to loot to make them more valuable to their respected team or should i say meaningful at all. but since everyone is subbed yeah it has gotten ridiculous with subs and programs looting. i mean arrrrgghhh the SKILL In looting has taken over.

also on a related subject and one closer to this thread most violent mafioso should get a medal maybe call it the KS award or something then let the power clicking go

Comment

So wait??

Recks a convicted cheat?? Hmmmm

Remember his poll lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              programs are par for the course. i don't know why people deny it arrrrrhhh! mean I DON'T. but i heard it's par for the course.

i do remember though that storm did ban reck for it because he was too fast but now it seems cool so why deny it.

i still like the bots in the game but it's has got ridiculous with looting goodluck trying to get new players playing with that. the larger problem with looting is subs are looting originally it was probably meant for mostly free players to loot to make them more valuable to their respected team or should i say meaningful at all. but since everyone is subbed yeah it has gotten ridiculous with subs and programs looting. i mean arrrrgghhh the SKILL In looting has taken over.

also on a related subject and one closer to this thread most violent mafioso should get a medal maybe call it the KS award or something then let the power clicking go

Fucking Bums.

Comment

Working...
                              X