Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFAY??

WTFAY - who the fuck are you??

i have been a lot more calm than Iíve ever been in this game just trying to do me but it seems you Goofy MF think shit sweet..

stop sending me messages like I follow your order fuck boys if you gonna pop just pop Idgaf who you are or what you spend I will most definitely piss you off and make you cry to storm again stating I am bending the rules and I should be investigated cause your cry baby ass get offended by words from a stranger..

this game doesnít validate who I am so trust me you want smoke all you have to do is strike a match..

Oh no, Skeemin with his temper again - writing paragraphs that nobody gives a single fuck about.

Comment

ďYouíre** a cry babyĒ
      Last edited by Black_Irish; 11-19-2019, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
        WTFAY - who the fuck are you??

i have been a lot more calm than Iíve ever been in this game just trying to do me but it seems you Goofy MF think shit sweet..

stop sending me messages like I follow your order fuck boys if you gonna pop just pop Idgaf who you are or what you spend I will most definitely piss you off and make you cry to storm again stating I am bending the rules and I should be investigated cause your cry baby ass get offended by words from a stranger..

this game doesnít validate who I am so trust me you want smoke all you have to do is strike a match..
        Ill translate this into English

I have been a lot calmer these days , before I may have had a temper but some sort of chap is goofy and thinks everything is ok.
        Could you all stop sending me messages like I am some sort of follower , I do not follow orders , If you feel like having a go then do so as I am not afraid of you spending money . Please refrain from sending messages to Storm insinuating that I am breaking rules , you are easily offended by some random stranger and his words.

This game does not define who I am , all you need to do is come at me and Ill take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
          Oh no, Skeemin with his temper again - writing paragraphs that nobody gives a single fuck about.
          This dumbass still trying to be relevant.. obviously you give a fuck if you took time to comment dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl1 View Post
            ďYouíre** a cry babyĒ
            We have another one.. me a cry baby?? This is said only by those whom Iíve already tea bagged so whatever you nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Couthino View Post

Ill translate this into English

I have been a lot calmer these days , before I may have had a temper but some sort of chap is goofy and thinks everything is ok.
              Could you all stop sending me messages like I am some sort of follower , I do not follow orders , If you feel like having a go then do so as I am not afraid of you spending money . Please refrain from sending messages to Storm insinuating that I am breaking rules , you are easily offended by some random stranger and his words.

This game does not define who I am , all you need to do is come at me and Ill take care of the rest.
              good job saying what I said in almost the same way.. I did giggle best comment yet lol but no no temper here
              Last edited by skeemin; 11-19-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Ohh sheeeeit look whoís back cryin like ahhhh little slag ooooo u need the d

Comment

No.

I'm correcting your improper used of "your" when you should have used "you're"

"You're (not your) a cry baby..."

But nevermind...back to YOUR attention seeking post :-)

We have another one.. me a cry baby?? This is said only by those whom Iíve already tea bagged so whatever you nobody

Comment

I'm correcting your improper used of "your"

love it when the grammar police arrive !!!!

Comment

Attention seeking?? Me?? Hahahah you dumbasses come on here tryna talk shit but Iím seeking attention huh

tell you what why not just inbox me in game and letís see who is seeking what.. your a dumbass.. there gave you another your instead of youíre

Comment

your a dumbass.. there gave you another your instead of you're
                        Folks, that right there is what generosity looks like.

Comment

Attention seeking?? Me?? Hahahah you dumbasses come on here tryna talk shit but Iím seeking attention huh

tell you what why not just inbox me in game and letís see who is seeking what.. your a dumbass.. there gave you another your instead of youíre
                          You made the post playa lol *♂️

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                            Folks, that right there is what generosity looks like.

nah generosity is padding tmk's pot like that

Comment

It was a sad fucking post, however, he used "your" correctly you bunch of twats.

Comment

Working...
                              X