Free players vs paid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free players vs paid

Level 4 assholes shouldn't be able to hit free players.. we got a bunch of level 4s who like to be dicks to those of us who are free players and those who are new. Being part of the reason this game is dying. There's so many paid players that noobs are overwhelmed from being attacked and looted by these asshats when they actually take time to try to play. So they log off and don't return. The whole attack thing needs to be redone so free players don't get leveled by some dickhead that has a shit ton of won/bought turns Everytime they turn around.

Build low, stay out of their range.

Comment

It don't matter. If they build to kill and not to collect, they can drop their net as well. I was under 100 mil last round and had some still hitting me.

Comment

Yes it’s not fair. My suggestion to storm is to make free players and lvl 2 to have nw limit to (eg: 20 bill), if they’re above 20bil then they can be attacked by a lvl3 & 4.

Comment

Is this a "just cause" post? The free/supporter want to rogue hit and cry when they get fucking smashed and are no longer allowed to build for the round after they reveal their cowardice identity. It's pathetic.

Let us not forget, that 65 player "vaghalla" alliance had 40+ diamonds and got smoked. as well. by one family.

next

Comment

Originally posted by The_exiled View Post
            It don't matter. If they build to kill and not to collect, they can drop their net as well. I was under 100 mil last round and had some still hitting me.
            if you're under 100M net then you don't have shit for guns, so nobody is hitting you for KP, and at 100M, nobody is hitting you for money either, so it's likely that they're hitting you because either you or your family are assholes.

just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by damafiadon View Post
              Is this a "just cause" post? The free/supporter want today rogue hit and cry when they get fucking smashed and are no longer allowed to build for the round after they reveal their cowardice identity. It's pathetic.

Let us not forget, that 65 player "vaghalla" alliance had 40+ diamonds and got smoked. as well. by one family.

next
              haha valhalla had 40 subs really..?..that never happened you seem to be telling porkies ...how lame..I've been with them for two year and the most they have had at one time is about 12...not counting when we teamed up with bh

but one thing for sure that is pathetic....20+ ppl all diamond subs hitting a family with one sub between 20 then actually boasting about it .....as if it can be classed as an achievement. ...lame lame lame..
              Last edited by braw; 11-20-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_exiled View Post
                Level 4 assholes shouldn't be able to hit free players.. we got a bunch of level 4s who like to be dicks to those of us who are free players and those who are new. Being part of the reason this game is dying. There's so many paid players that noobs are overwhelmed from being attacked and looted by these asshats when they actually take time to try to play. So they log off and don't return. The whole attack thing needs to be redone so free players don't get leveled by some dickhead that has a shit ton of won/bought turns Everytime they turn around.

It makes them feel big mate....notice they generally don't hit anyone else ? Not any supported family (They pay to kill small unsupported families...) that itself is a victory for the free player...a few rounds back I had a net of less than 80 m I awoke to over 900 hits from them ...you know the best thing was...they didn't even manage to zero me.....let them jiz off in each others mouths and let them think they are hard men. ..btw we are referring to tramp house bring it on you fuk wit queers
                Last edited by braw; 11-20-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Im yet to be allowed build for free killer in all my time here, after a while you come to accept it...

Comment

Why don't we have a turbo round sub free no added turns all level one ..= level playing field

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                      if you're under 100M net then you don't have shit for guns, so nobody is hitting you for KP, and at 100M, nobody is hitting you for money either, so it's likely that they're hitting you because either you or your family are assholes.

just sayin'
                      Yup you nailed it.....we are assholes....
                      Saying that we always can change and not be assholes ..whereas some ppl will be forever self satisfiers.......
                      Last edited by braw; 11-20-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

It makes them feel big mate....notice they generally don't hit anyone else ? Not any supported family (They pay to kill small unsupported families...) that itself is a victory for the free player...a few rounds back I had a net of less than 80 m I awoke to over 900 hits from them ...you know the best thing was...they didn't even manage to zero me.....let them jiz off in each others mouths and let them think they are hard men. ..btw we are referring to tramp house bring it on you fuk wit queers
                        That's basically who I'm talking about too bro. I've been with Valhalla for a few months. But have known some members for years. Just funny how supporters think they're "the best" when they only face off with free players.

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
                          Why don't we have a turbo round sub free no added turns all level one ..= level playing field
                          smdh

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl1 View Post

smdh
                            Some more Dick handsome

not for me thanks....but whatever floats your boat

Comment

This post is the dumbest shit Ive read! This is worse than the Impeachment hearings going on!

Comment

Working...
                              X