Free players vs paid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blucky View Post
    This post is the dumbest shit Ive read! This is worse than the Impeachment hearings going on!
    then you go and post on it

Comment

This has been happening since the beginning.. itís called adapting hence the phrase ďonly the strong surviveĒ
      and that isnít whatís killing the game this is a lot bigger than Nino Brown

Comment

You idiots in Valhalla Ronan warhounds wouldn't get hitnif you didn't have that dipshit Elmo starting shit....

Comment

LOL I'm a free player, I like it when anyone hits me.
          As a looter you can't hurt me, and you never know, I may be able to hurt you at some point.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
              You idiots in Valhalla Ronan warhounds wouldn't get hitnif you didn't have that dipshit Elmo starting shit....
              Not sure "dipshit elmo" started anything ...

​​​​​​anyway Tim .are you still taking pics of your wife sleeping and sending them to group chats?

asking for a mate )

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                This has been happening since the beginning.. itís called adapting hence the phrase ďonly the strong surviveĒ
                and that isnít whatís killing the game this is a lot bigger than Nino Brown
                who's Nino Brown

Comment

If a level 1 player is in my range, he or she is fair game.
                  I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Boosting the Networth would help give lvl 1s more chances since there is a different field between lvl 1 an 2s to lvl 3 an 4s

Comment

Working...
                    X