Ole skool "picnics"!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole skool "picnics"!

What's up tmb?!?! Been about 10+ years since I've played actively like that here... Glad too be back, but alot has changed! My best memories back then were the picnics!!! There was no better rush than prepping for days (if not rounds), coming up with a game plan, picking out targets to tag and triple team, and seeing your fams icon take over a city! Orrr when you seen your city getting flooded with out of towners! Back then I rolled with foundhell, and mannnnn did we burn some cities down!!! Are there still "picnics" like that, and what's some of your favorite memories of them?!?!

Originally posted by DaPitt View Post
    What's up tmb?!?! Been about 10+ years since I've played actively like that here... Glad too be back, but alot has changed! My best memories back then were the picnics!!! There was no better rush than prepping for days (if not rounds), coming up with a game plan, picking out targets to tag and triple team, and seeing your fams icon take over a city! Orrr when you seen your city getting flooded with out of towners! Back then I rolled with foundhell, and mannnnn did we burn some cities down!!! Are there still "picnics" like that, and what's some of your favorite memories of them?!?!
    aahh the good old days...

i can barely remember what happened last week

Comment

oh yeah, West Coast picnics! bring lube and penicillin

Comment

Mmmm, I want to go on a picnic!
        You bring the sammiches, I'll bring the grapes and cheese!
        I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I like Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
            Mmmm, I want to go on a picnic!
            You bring the sammiches, I'll bring the grapes and cheese!

how posh ,,,grapes n cheese :P

Comment

I'll bring the herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Allure. View Post
                I'll bring the herbs.
                just bring the holes

Comment

Working...
                X