Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Interviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Player Interviews

    When will we be seeing more player interviews? I always enjoy reading them.

    Would like to know more about ilovebites, beva, da_secret, the butcher just to name a few

  • #2
    I'd like to know more about the best looter in the game.. HYPE

    Comment


    • #3
      Who is Hype? Is that abbreviated name for.the legend Hyperion..

      Comment


      • #4
        I heard he’s over 500 pounds with a neck beard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KOYOTER View Post
          I heard he’s over 500 pounds with a neck beard.
          This is 100% true

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post
            When will we be seeing more player interviews? I always enjoy reading them.

            Would like to know more about ilovebites, beva, da_secret, the butcher just to name a few
            List of scrubs

            Comment


            • #7
              fuck this turtle looking snitch bitch

              Comment


              • #8
                Fatal interview or kiss your grandma on her sexy lips

                Comment


                • #9
                  A Beva interview....only if you want it unsuitable for distribution!
                  I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

                  Gen. Mattis

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
                    Fatal interview or kiss your grandma on her sexy lips
                    I'd like to see what's behind door number three

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I do enjoy the interviews. Cool to hear recollections of times passed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cough cough.... Best looter?.... “KS slowly closes the door with a slight smirk on his face”

                        “Someone shouts COME BACK from the small room”


                        KS “ Being better” “ Gods do Sleep”


                        KS then walks off.... the crowd returns to silence and only echo is heard from the slow footsteps but loud footsteps has he leaves.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
                          Cough cough.... Best looter?.... “KS slowly closes the door with a slight smirk on his face”

                          “Someone shouts COME BACK from the small room”


                          KS “ Being better” “ Gods do Sleep”


                          KS then walks off.... the crowd returns to silence and only echo is heard from the slow footsteps but loud footsteps has he leaves.
                          i wonder who it was who shouted :P
                          lol ,,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
                            Cough cough.... Best looter?.... “KS slowly closes the door with a slight smirk on his face”

                            “Someone shouts COME BACK from the small room”


                            KS “ Being better” “ Gods do Sleep”


                            KS then walks off.... the crowd returns to silence and only echo is heard from the slow footsteps but loud footsteps has he leaves.

                            best looter is topgun what drugs are you on

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X