West_Coast_Syndicate is a fake WC family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West_Coast_Syndicate is a fake WC family

For the record and to avoid confusion - West_Coast_Syndicate is not WC and is a fake WC family. I will not get into debates and arguments on here but the WC founder, former Don and current Don have not given permission or are affiliated to WCS in any way and neither are Inner_Circle linked to this fake family in any way.
    if you have been confused and joined them thinking they were WC, hit me or 818 up in game for an invite to the actual and original West_Coast.

This guy wonders why nobody likes him and takes his fam as a joke.

sit down, small fry, nobody even noticed that 2 man family besides you. Get some rest

Comment

Lmao you'd think your fam was the fake one with all you bitches hiding in other fams.

Comment

Nobody cares bout that shit man....DAMN

Comment

LMFAO now there is 2 fake WC fams

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
            LMFAO now there is 2 fake WC fams

yesssss! Comment of the round. Lmao

Comment

ok so I need to choose. I can join either the fake WC fam run by Dom, or fake fake WC run by joarr?

Comment

wasn't one of these pricks head of communications for the other prick? my vote is bring back clutch, these pricks are running a circus

Comment

Bring back blizzard

Comment

Yes, would like to see Blizz back, until then we'll hold the fort. I joined WC 13 years ago, and Ill be WC as long as I am in tmb

Comment

the saga of WC continues ...
                      Last edited by Ameh; 12-14-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

the sage of WC continues ...
                        Oh yes..

Comment

wasn't one of these pricks head of communications for the other prick? my vote is bring back clutch, these pricks are running a circus
                          For the past 3-4 months, there's been all this talk about how Dub and Tuj are the real owners of WC, blah blah blah ...

THE REAL boss of West Coast is Blizzard, or else Phantom (if he still played) since he was Blizz's consig for years.

Blizzard and Phantom were two my favourite players. I played many rounds with them before I took on the "Captain Clutch" name, and they showed me some love by joining me a couple times when I made real pushes for gold family (ex. round 820, screenshotted in my "journey of captain clutch" blog).

When JoArr and I decided to rebirth the family (~ round 914), Blizzard (and Phantom) had both left the game (after playing with IU_RU for about a year). We were literally THE ONLY people in the game that gave a shit about the WC name and keeping it alive.

Domiola ... who the fuck is that guy? When he started playing again, he begged me for an invite to join WC, claiming he was an old player, blah blah blah. I let him join, helped him get a set of family medals, and then when Roku decided to sabotage our merged family (after I'd just got him a jackpot win in Turbo) ... Domiola decided to use the opportunity to further split WC and gain some power for himself.

If ANYONE other than Blizzard, Phantom, or myself should be the boss of WC, it's JoArr, since he's probably done more total rounds with WC than I have, and he was my consig and really good friend during our revival of the family. I don't have a problem with 818 as consig ... he was put in a shitty spot and made the best of it ... but the way that family has treated JoArr since I went on my hiatus, until now ... has been absolutely dreadful.

All of this bullshit from Domiola, Dub, Tuj, and a couple folks from IC is just that ... bullshit.

That's my two cents. Figured I'd post it because I get 2-3 messages every day (for the past 2 weeks I've been checking in) about WC, who's the real boss, and why I'm not part of the family anymore.

Comment

Dom, I didnt invite you because I remembered you, you contacted us, got invite and joined. It is correct that I remember you from WC, but I cant say that you were there for a long time or which family.. as I recall it was for a short perioud, but Im not really sure.
                            When we started WC it didnt exist anymore and had been down for a year or more, I was with blizz some of the last rounds and when he left I was invited to IC by a friend there and was there for a year before we gave WC a new life.. I respect the founders of WC, but still do not agree that they have the right to it as there are two sides of a story and because it was dead for a long time. But as long as they are here Ill support them as best I can. When we started wc again Clutch was the major driver for the family to work, he had one focus, getting the family up, and helping family members to score some turns and medals, the last he was thinking about was ranking himself or gaining anything by beeing or running wc. Noone in tmb have done more for me than Clutch, he didnt even require anything else than we were active and had fun. Yes.. clutch have «colorful» language as we say in Norway, but ive heard worse, and there are always two sides of a story.

Comment

pissing my self laughing dom

Comment

Working...
                              X