Your thoughts on round 1001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on round 1001

As round 1001 unfolds, I'm wondering how you think things will unfold ?

I personally think it's silly. It's a round designed for all them murgee and autorefresh chrome users...that's not skill at all.

Tell you what change script to not allow refresh on bank page and then tell me who the fast looters are when they can't run a refresh add-on

Comment

Looks like someone's crying because he can't get jack shit from looting. This is a lost round for ya isn't it?

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
      I personally think it's silly. It's a round designed for all them murgee and autorefresh chrome users...that's not skill at all.

Tell you what change script to not allow refresh on bank page and then tell me who the fast looters are when they can't run a refresh add-on

Comment

Mr Modric, did did you not understand the question ?
        Last edited by Mitch1; 12-10-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
          Mr Modric, did did you not understand the question ?
          My message wasn't towards you. It was to Lordj2017 complaining how he will not be able to loot this round because of better looters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post

100% bank no range ..no need for tranfers during looting..

I did notice that the boss of trap house has had their account frozen ...but since has been removed as boss and a new boss installed .....strange ????

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

I did notice that the boss of trap house has had their account frozen ...but since has been removed as boss and a new boss installed .....strange ????
              yes, they found their original account from years back which they couldn't find and we froze the new one and gave the old.

Game Admin

Comment

Nope modric I'm not crying I'm just letting you autoclick autorefresh warriors do tje work for me.

Comment

WHY ROUND 1001.

lets talk about 999

BOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who the fuck are you ? They don't know who you are, you don't know them. So why do you care? Seems like you need to mind your own business

Comment

100% deposits- what is the point of having families? it's fine for a turbo i guess

no range- what is the point of this? oh, the little bit of gameplay getting in range of a target oh let's get rid of this.

you might as well call this a clicking simulator. right

tmb cookie clicker

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

should have just did a ratio round in main

or just give people free sub oh wait.... nevermind.

whatevs

Last edited by Eli_462; 12-10-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
                        Looks like someone's crying because he can't get jack shit from looting. This is a lost round for ya isn't it?

So are you saying autorefresh extension is okay to use?

Comment

Who gives a fuck what tbe rules are they are there and that is how this round is gonna go...suck it up and stfu and play the round...or just sit and do jack shit....Just don't cry bout it...shit some of yall act like yall were titty feed to long...REMEMEBER you CHOOSE to sign up for the round...the rules are put up hours before the round starts

Comment

You writing a book?? If so leave that part out and call it a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

you might as well call this a clicking simulator. right

tmb cookie clicker

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

And that's an hour of my life I'll never get back, the shame is palpable.

Comment

Working...
                              X