Your thoughts on round 1001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dormant View Post

Who the fuck are you ? They don't know who you are, you don't know them. So why do you care? Seems like you need to mind your own business
    Not sure we need to know who each other
    Are to comment as you have just proven

Comment

I have to agree. that link is the most evil thing i've encountered on tmb in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeeater View Post

You writing a book?? If so leave that part out and call it a mystery.
        No I'm no author by any means... but can provide you with paper and crayons for you to colour In....you must however not chew the crayons again !!!

Comment

HIGH COMPLAINTS VOLUMES FROM PLAYERS:

- Everyone gets 50k start reserves [no longer available]
          - SPECIAL 50k RESERVES HAND OUT MID ROUND [no longer available]
          - Maxing reset at 60% of net

good to know even know not a lot of players are left we still have lots of complainers.

i complain about shit all the time and no changes.

oh well. carry on

a small list of my complaints

- too many subs!!!!
          - make collecting a viable option for free players
          - not enough new players
          - make forums better- the place is a ghost town.

whatever continue

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

a small list of my complaints

- too many subs!!!!
            - make collecting a viable option for free players
            - not enough new players
            - make forums better- the place is a ghost town.

whatever continue

Thanks for the feedback.
            -People buy subs. Many people buy packs. Do you suggest we stop selling packs? (Honest question)
            -Free player collections worth a damn require many turns. Many turns come from packs. Looting bots is the best option for largest contribution for free players.
            -We are actively working on new player retention strategies. This is a key focus of admin and coders.
            -Feel free to post any new topic in forums as you wish. The forums are open for everyone to contribute. Player participation is greatly appreciated and oftentimes the best source of high quality posts.
            TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post

Thanks for the feedback.
              -People buy subs. Many people buy packs. Do you suggest we stop selling packs? (Honest question)
              -Free player collections worth a damn require many turns. Many turns come from packs. Looting bots is the best option for largest contribution for free players.
              -We are actively working on new player retention strategies. This is a key focus of admin and coders.
              -Feel free to post any new topic in forums as you wish. The forums are open for everyone to contribute. Player participation is greatly appreciated and oftentimes the best source of high quality posts.
              - lets say i am very skeptical of how many people actually paying for all the subs. i could be wrong but if you honestly look at it you will see that i am probably right.

YES!!! to stop selling packs, for the most part, and with the special sub bonus for buying turns.
              all it does is dilute the power of a sub. flood the lv4 ranks, and makes it more difficult for new players because everyone is lv4.

- looting bots is the best option for the largest contribution for free players- WRONG! it's the only option that is what i am saying you need a better option! so you have a more variety of gameplay.

-retention strategies yeah giving out free subs! lol

- i see posts get frozen, stopped, deleted, changed, or whatever for sometimes weak reasons. all i am saying there should be more encouragement in this to get people more engaged.

Comment

- lets say i am very skeptical of how many people actually paying for all the subs. i could be wrong but if you honestly look at it you will see that i am probably right.

YES!!! to stop selling packs, for the most part, and with the special sub bonus for buying turns.
                all it does is dilute the power of a sub. flood the lv4 ranks, and makes it more difficult for new players because everyone is lv4.

- looting bots is the best option for the largest contribution for free players- WRONG! it's the only option that is what i am saying you need a better option! so you have a more variety of gameplay.

-retention strategies yeah giving out free subs! lol

- i see posts get frozen, stopped, deleted, changed, or whatever for sometimes weak reasons. all i am saying there should be more encouragement in this to get people more engaged.

-Giving away subs is counterproductive to running a business.
                -Lvl4 is a pretty broad range. We've discussed this issue before and continue to discuss options regarding player levels.
                -We are currently working on different types of game play.
                -New player retention is top priority
                -Posts get frozen for rules violations. Pretty simple. Don't break rules, posts stay open.
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

when giving the choice of being nice or being right.

choose nice.

with that said. thanks fornax you were very helpful.

Comment

when giving the choice of being nice or being right.

choose nice.

with that said. thanks fornax you were very helpful.
                    You're welcome, HH. Stay awesome!
                    TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                    Be kind to each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X