SS - All talk No action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS - All talk No action

So after my man Dub zeroed the whole family alone, I have been getting a lot of messages like " You don't know what we will do to you ", " You guys are a one round family ", " All good...we'll war for a few rounds..no worries ", "We can handle this, this is a big mistake". And I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee, waiting for shit to happen... All I see is 0's on SS family page. Butcher the type of man to talk big because his family is subbed up, but when he noticed they can't do shit, he blocked me. As did some other pussies such as meh who took his time and perfection to make a picture for us. I remember warring with SS when I was with IU, they didn't hold out for one round. I'm waiting for comeback man, I want to use some of these turns I got stacked up.
    Last edited by Mr.Modric; 12-14-2019, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Awesome job glad they got killed. They did the same bitching moaning groaning when th slaughtered them 1 round then begged for cease fire the next

Comment

don't even see much talk out of them

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          don't even see much talk out of them
          Donít you see their family page? What are they going to say? They shut up because they got slaughtered and canít comeback from that. They are disgraced. I got a lot of hate messages privately.

Comment

WC ... most useless family in the game .. got money to throw into the pot to take out a family but you do nothing any other time .. dom talks more shit than roku acts the big man trips up on his own lies most of the time ..

you talk about ss being disgraced you should maybe look at the disgrace you have brought to the WC name before you shout your mouth off about other families.

you start a thread and you get good old ash the bum of the game, takes free subs from any fam that will take him then robs them of a bank when it comes to eor, the most irrelevant player out the whole of the game. He also likes to act the big man but at the end of the day hes just another bum hurt ginger prick who needs to get a life.

Comment

Awwww 999 loves me yet can't talk from a real account.

Comment

I see a lot of people talking about how WC is getting shamed for what it has become. You may have seen WC as a peaceful family, but thatís because they took in a lot of shit and done nothing. Well time has changed, and I believe they should stand up to the shit they get. Things canít go so easy such as what SS did to us. We canít just let them pick on us. They got a nice warning and were asked to control their guy. SS thought we couldnít do shit about it and were sending rude messages. They got what they deserved. And itís a clear message that we are sending, and that is that we arenít playing around. We are a nice family, and are glad to play and be nice to everyone. We donít seek for war. But when you take shit too far, then it wonít be just swept under the rug.

You and a lot of other people may think that itís a waste using money on warring, but this is what TMB is about. It is what it was before where family killer medals were given out to the family that killed the most. It wasnít done for free either.

So let us be.
                Last edited by Mr.Modric; 12-15-2019, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Like the Kamikaze attacks on Pearl Harbor is all WC done.. Kudos on keeping SS down in a no range....50 turn op hit....180 hit max limit round....Bet if it was normal rules as its been yall would done what ya been known to do....sit pretty and take it.....

Comment

But i still see SS in the Top 3....And Thats what TMB is about...But go-ahead and Beat ya chests over your shots in the dark victory

Comment

SS is bitch made nuff said

Comment

In the age of fact checking I think itís fair to point out that since WC reformed ten rounds ago we have -

​​​​​​ó - Ranked 6th in our first round - which we formed 5 days into
                        - earned 8 family medals
                        - Over 10 tier medals for members
                        - Destroyed APO when they started a war to the point it no longer exists
                        - Went to war with Loco and Kept them 0
                        -Had a massive war with Loco and TH and as an alliance we were strong and held our own.
                        - Totally destroyed SS because they have a player who is an asshat and they refused to do anything about it and loosely threatened us because they got cocky- so we ruined their round.
                        this nonsense about WC being weak simply is unfounded and as the evidence suggests the family has ranked well and ranked in top 3 for 3 rounds running and streak began in our second round together, we have had several 2nd place finishes in turbo and gone to war and held our own every single time. sounds like a decent ten rounds to me.

Donít mistake our kindness for weakness.
                        Last edited by Domiola; 12-15-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I'd still like to see SS's ruined round but oh well... The only way I see us rank up below 5th place is if other fams spend so if you call that a ruined round fine... Now the question is, can you guys keep it up on the next rounds with normal rules back in play? Let's talk then...

Comment

Originally posted by CiisQo View Post
                            I'd still like to see SS's ruined round but oh well... The only way I see us rank up below 5th place is if other fams spend so if you call that a ruined round fine... Now the question is, can you guys keep it up on the next rounds with normal rules back in play? Let's talk then...
                            Donít get your hopes too high. Itís all Iím saying. SS wonít rank top 5. Unless you keep on looting because thatís the only thing that will help SS since their ops are useless.

Comment

What's the over under on how many rounds till enigma fucks SS over/takes control of SS? I say 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                              X