Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS - All talk No action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RealRoku View Post
    Dom you can throw ending APO to its end all you want. Got 20 players a family medals for 5+ rounds thatís a 100 mdedals! Sit back like a little bitch and let dub and tuj and ic protect you. Already know their fed up. Youíre a fool. Got 100 plus fam medals and well over 30 tiers. Youíre a bitch, sucking dick anywhere they can for validation from spenders who out worth you in the real world and have money to throw. Go save up kid. Without dub and tuj youíd be fucked ! Just like modric. I got more medals for my members than yíall will have for 15-30 rounds. Go find dub and tujs utter so you can keep Being fed
    wah wah wah, i look like GEICO cave man, wah wah wah, i can't see my dick buried in that pubes, wah wah wah my family as dead as meh mom......wah wah wah ban him for speaking the truth, wah wah wah please Storm ban him

    Comment


    • Originally posted by humpTdumpT View Post

      wah wah wah, i look like GEICO cave man, wah wah wah, i can't see my dick buried in that pubes, wah wah wah my family as dead as meh mom......wah wah wah ban him for speaking the truth, wah wah wah please Storm ban him
      Lol did you sit up all night and think that shit up. Some people are like slinkies; theyíre really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Your one of those people

      Comment


      • To knowledge and all of wc. I wanna formally take a moment to say how deeply sorry I am..... that youíre all a bunch of easily offended gym class all stars who need tmb glory to be happy in life

        sincerely,
        Roku

        Comment


        • Said I wasnít going to post... But saying we get easily offended, when you went ham on page 6 and 7. You made posts after each other after I got ya with a small truth. Just look how pathetic you looked You still look pathetic even after saying we get easily offended when you cursed and talked about my mom. I could smell the rage through my screen.

          Comment


          • Yes Mr modric is right.

            Comment


            • Itís funny how yíall disrespect people but when itís done to you itís so horrible. Hypocrites

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
                Said I wasnít going to post... But saying we get easily offended, when you went ham on page 6 and 7. You made posts after each other after I got ya with a small truth. Just look how pathetic you looked You still look pathetic even after saying we get easily offended when you cursed and talked about my mom. I could smell the rage through my screen.
                Didnt i tell you before you wipe the nut from your lips before speaking. Your brain must be a etch a sketch because when you go to suck ya moms cock you forget to wipe your mouth when your done. Lol bitch you wouldnt know what truth is if it walked up and stuck its long righteous dick down your neck. Easily offended hmmm whos the bitch that cried to tiki..but i guess Casper was lookin over your shoulder huh?

                Comment


                • ya moms cock

                  Comment


                  • I've seen higher quality banter on a rest stop bathroom wall.

                    You degenerates couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fist full of bananas.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post
                      I've seen higher quality banter on a rest stop bathroom wall.

                      You degenerates couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fist full of bananas.
                      Itís not the standard of our banter war about nine rounds back - that was gold :-)

                      Comment


                      • Comment

                        Working...
                        X