This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction for the round

I'd guess something with iu and hs and they will probably allow westcoast to do nothing again and get a rank for it...

And they said they didn't like such players and families but somehow this is different?

[look at past results, global ranks etc...it's like iu is the only one left paying and playing for two or three years now]

13 bank days never were this boring....hell i even prefer islander going berserk again....anything but this
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

I predict for the round a little squirt called V will do nothing except whine on the forums

Even though he has his beloved transfers back for the last 4 rounds and has not even organised anything like he would have you believe he done in the past

4 rounds , 40 days is surely enough to do something

What do you think ?

Comment

no old players are willing to return to a game that's been changed this much...this often

i think iu got what they wanted: everyone gone and no longer interested to play....

now you're the only ones left you can finally win...and keep winning

almost like your much hated omerta but i bet you claim that was different...oh yea there were opponents in the game back then

you're the only ones left paying and playing...

no one wants to return to a game you wrecked entirely....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

just look at 'past' results

i don't need any argument besides that

family killer ranks + iu = a zeroed and eventually dead TMB...

Comment

if it's not already...

Comment

I say you ruined the game with your crying ,
            Everyone left because they were so sad

Comment

you reason like a child...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                i think

Now here we have your first and most fatal mistake

Comment

you reason like a child...
                  No ,,,,, You do

Comment

yep a little girly child....

Comment

yep a little girly child....

No ,,,,,, You are

Comment

dont u get tired of saying the same shit all the time STFU U WHINY LITTLE BITCH DO SOMETHING OR FUCKIN DEAL WITH IT U ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Comment

I'd guess something with iu and hs and they will probably allow westcoast to do nothing again and get a rank for it...

And they said they didn't like such players and families but somehow this is different?

[look at past results, global ranks etc...it's like iu is the only one left paying and playing for two or three years now]

13 bank days never were this boring....hell i even prefer islander going berserk again....anything but this
                          no old players are willing to return to a game that's been changed this much...this often

i think iu got what they wanted: everyone gone and no longer interested to play....

now you're the only ones left you can finally win...and keep winning

almost like your much hated omerta but i bet you claim that was different...oh yea there were opponents in the game back then

you're the only ones left paying and playing...

no one wants to return to a game you wrecked entirely....
                          just look at 'past' results

i don't need any argument besides that

family killer ranks + iu = a zeroed and eventually dead TMB...
                          why don't you (try) act like an adult and reply on real issues going on in this game?

you're the only ones defending the state of the game.....

Comment

Originally posted by Friday View Post
                            No ,,,,,, You are

yes you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Friday View Post
                              yes you really are
                              you are really

Comment

Working...
                              X