Round 1003???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 1003???

whos gonna get the JP? greatavi, TH, IC or another TMK win??

its kinda funny TH didnt attack back on greatavi?? out of turns?? or scared??

All I know is craphouse are getting WASHED by EVERYBODY

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
      whos gonna get the JP? greatavi, TH, IC or another TMK win??

its kinda funny TH didnt attack back on greatavi?? out of turns?? or scared??

to be fair tpk did hit back then greatavi built again and whacked him,,,,meanwhile hype is dishing out free blowies in iu :P

Comment

Round 1005???

who will mykelanZ join? Warhounds? Drifters? Or another useless non factor family?

Worry about being a loyal member before thinking about jackpots or ranks, junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
          All I know is craphouse are getting WASHED by EVERYBODY
          if you call taking 1/2 in fam ranks most of the time and turbo JP,1st fam & killer gold getting washed I hate to know what you class yourself as you bum.

Comment

mykelanZ ... same idiot who begged to be in Trap House, came over 1 round, absolutely sucked and then was booted..... haha

Comment

this jp has tmk written all over it. the IU TH coalition isnt gonna let a big jp like this will be slip away i dont think. i hope avi is ready for a build off and collect in the final minutes. should be entertaining, good luck to all who try for it

Comment

I <3 IC

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post

if you call taking 1/2 in fam ranks most of the time and turbo JP,1st fam & killer gold getting washed I hate to know what you class yourself as you bum.
                  I call talking that good shit and getting fingerbanged by everybody and his dog getting WASHED. Inner circle slapped the shit out of craphouse for funzies infact I don't know why you took the time to type out that ho ass resume. 2nd place fam medal isn't impressive you dork. Go back to your corner you peon and suck a fucking fat one.

Comment

IC lost the war.

all they won was the jp.

Comment

greatavi really wants that Killer Gold, that's for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X