No announcement yet.

And the most savage award goes to ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the most savage award goes to ....

If anyone can beat Hypes profile let me know .... I'll be here waiting !!!!

Rip Klown

Actions speak louder than words

Comment

is this one of those things where you have to use your imagination because your imagination is much better than a pic or gif can do.

or this some gay thing i just don't understand. like you have to see hype's cock it's savage

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
        Actions speak louder than words
        The TMB GRD, home of beat to death tropes and posters with brains smoother than a bowling ball.

Comment

Still the hardest half dead mother fucker any of you 10 ply pussies in yaphouse could ever wish to meet
          Let's remember Valhalla forced you all to change names and run in to hiding even though you claim name changes are for pussies
          Also I'll point out ya all have another on their knees begging us for a NAP every round like we'd end what you started on your terms
          The fact that you all wishing me dead in game or on social media is just another testament to how deep I'm actually in your heads
          Last edited by Klown; 01-01-2020, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
            If anyone can beat Hypes profile let me know .... I'll be here waiting !!!!

Rip Klown
            Who is hype?

Comment

I don't get the joke

Comment

They cannot get to me no matter what so they are reduced to going on fb skype and texting on a daily wishing I'd hurry up and die lol
                I don't mind but same pussies cry to Storm to ban me every round when I'm merely finishing what they start on whatever platform they choose
                Last edited by Klown; 01-01-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  They cannot get to me no matter what so they are reduced to going on fb skype and texting on a daily wishing I'd hurry up and die lol
                  I don't mind but same pussies cry to Storm to ban me every round when I'm merely finishing what they start on whatever platform they choose
                  Hear, hear

Comment

Who t'f is Hype
                    I typed her name in the "Find Mafiso" search bar and it led me to a Massive Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post
                      Who t'f is Hype
                      I typed her name in the "Find Mafiso" search bar and it led me to a Massive Cunt.
                      Sounds about right. She cant even talk shit without blocking someone so they cant reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X