Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleazy, grimy, backstabbing Shiesters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sleazy, grimy, backstabbing Shiesters

    We here in the TMB Community have experienced all sorts of players with various strategies in game play.
    this Post is for the worst of the worst, the backstabbing, trash talking players that are out for self that cannot be trusted.
    in Your opinion, yes I said opinion, who do you feel fits this bill?
    Last edited by SoSe; 01-04-2020, 05:32 PM.

  • #2
    Closed thread in 3.....2.....
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

    Gen. Mattis

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SoSe View Post
      We here in the TMB Community have experienced all sorts of players with various strategies in game play.
      this Post is for the worst of the worst, the backstabbing, trash talking players that are out for self that cannot be trusted.
      in Your opinion, yes I said opinion, who do you feel fits this bill?
      SoSe

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kosciuszko View Post

        SoSe
        Agreed

        Comment


        • #5
          I am surprised at how quiet this thread turned out to be.
          It looks like people are playing their cards close to their chest.
          TMB Super Moderator

          I am always watching.
          Be kind to each other.

          Comment


          • #6
            could be because its easier to name who ISNT a backstabber, haha

            Comment


            • #7
              Stalked
              Loota
              Fighting Irish

              kp thieving smurf fragglerock snork one day Iím gonna trip them Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                Stalked
                Loota
                Fighting Irish

                kp thieving smurf fragglerock snork one day Iím gonna trip them Lol
                Hey why am i tagged in this lmao

                LoOtAcЯiS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well I'm pretty dam pertect, this will cover the rest
                  https://youtu.be/cAFsoz0IH44

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol....I know Skeemin didnt just call me a kp thief lmao....hell i learned from the best hahahaha
                    LoOtAcЯiS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
                      Lol....I know Skeemin didnt just call me a kp thief lmao....hell i learned from the best hahahaha
                      And a smurf... I say we give him a wedgie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lets do it Stalked lol....that sounds like a good idea...we'll show him fragglerock lol
                        LoOtAcЯiS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Snork? Hahaha

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X