started a topic Starting TMB

Starting TMB

What was it brought you to playing TMB?

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by SoSe View Post

No one said there were Gorilla here

(Evil Laughter) I’m going to devise a plan to kidnap him ):
    If you have enough good bourbon I'd probably just go along willingly.

Otherwise I'm afraid you're going to have to brush up on those planning skills for a while and pack a lunch.

Leave a comment:

• SoSe
    replied
    Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

I'll quote the great Carl Sagan here with "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

I suppose banning me will suffice.
    No one said there were Gorilla here

(Evil Laughter) I’m going to devise a plan to kidnap him ):

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Fornax View Post

Be careful with your replies...I have banning POWAHH!
    I'll quote the great Carl Sagan here with "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

I suppose banning me will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• Marktavious
    replied
    Yep you had to have permission from the cities main boss to operate there or it was cut throat lol

Leave a comment:

• Snakeeater
    replied
    Originally posted by Marktavious View Post
    Y’all remember the days there were so many people online at all times you couldnt hold any cash, like every roll was getting shot at and if one dude didn’t protect it was screwed lol...so many people playing lol

Or when cities were on "lock down"

Leave a comment:

• Snakeeater
    replied
    Needing something to kill time..I started 14 yrs ago looking for a game to fill in time on my breaks...I came across browser based MMORPG'S and tmb was the first I seen. Was like who don't like mobsters? Lol so from that day on I been hooked into playing and meeting interesting ppl from all walks of life
    Last edited by Snakeeater; 01-11-2020, 03:48 PM. Reason: Auto correct changed monster to monster's

Leave a comment:

• Marktavious
    replied
    Y’all remember the days there were so many people online at all times you couldnt hold any cash, like every roll was getting shot at and if one dude didn’t protect it was screwed lol...so many people playing lol

Leave a comment:

• Kosciuszko
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
    Was in a night, club. A very sexy girl - ( I was drunk at the time, so who knows lol ) Gave me a scrap of paper. When I woke up the next day I looked at it. All it said was I'll see you on the mafia boss game. I thought WTF is this, So I googled it, and found this site. Joined in round 57.
    Best story eva, but you kinda fucked it up Mitch lol

In my case, looking for some turn based games, graphic was nice, plus overwhelming community which made me stay...
    think something around 160-70-80

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
    Was in a night, club. A very sexy girl - ( I was drunk at the time, so who knows lol ) Gave me a scrap of paper. When I woke up the next day I looked at it. All it said was I'll see you on the mafia boss game. I thought WTF is this, So I googled it, and found this site. Joined in round 57.

right

but the girl ??????

Leave a comment:

• Mitch1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Originally posted by SoSe View Post
    I was unemployed and bills were due so I took to the want adds and thought to myself I said “self, we need to be gangster for this position” so I kidnapped admins and sent a ransom note to the top bosses (storm, tiki, MG) that read “if you want these staff members returned unscathed you will hire me” and here I am
    Best decision we ever made.

I was asked to be Staff because they needed quality help.
    So, here I am.
    We still need quality help tho. But we are stuck with what we have.
    Sorry people.

JUST KIDDING!
    After I left the (***), I needed something fun to do.
    Here we are. Are we having fun yet?
    Be careful with your replies...I have banning POWAHH!

Again, just kidding. Or am I?

I know people that have played or still do play in real life. Some of them have recommended that I give it a go. I find that it is very enjoyable. All of you offer a glimpse of other societies and cultures that many people don't get a chance to see.
    TMB is an awesome place to brush up on your social skills, your communication skills, your smart-ass remark skills, your trash-talking skills.
    Some of you are great in all of those, and some of you fine folks are still learning the art.

I appreciate everyone here. Except YOU. You know who you are.
    Kisses and Punches to the face to all.

Leave a comment:

• SoSe
    replied
    I was unemployed and bills were due so I took to the want adds and thought to myself I said “self, we need to be gangster for this position” so I kidnapped admins and sent a ransom note to the top bosses (storm, tiki, MG) that read “if you want these staff members returned unscathed you will hire me” and here I am
    Last edited by SoSe; 01-10-2020, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marco_The_Bull
    replied
    My brother-in-law showed me this game 13 or 14 years ago.
    I joined to kill him. I had a different name then.
    Used same computer a couple times, learned the hard way that my BIL and I can't use same computer.
    Started playing at home instead of the in-laws house.
    Been here as MTB ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Marktavious
    replied
    Goodfellas, was googling mafia related stuff to see what was out there and came across the site and thought ohh what’s this...this was back in like round 50 or 60.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X