If You Could

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Could

Change 3 things about the TMB game, rules, subs, credits, levels, ....... What would they be ??

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
    Change 3 things about the TMB game, rules, subs, credits, levels, ....... What would they be ??
    WTH you stop that right there bucko
    aint nothing wrong with this good gaming nation
    now you take that back or else Iím gon have to raise my hand and wack you cross your bottom
    you hear me now

Comment

i would change the time you have to join a family to 3 days !!!

take away 3 or4 cities

and make beva admin !!!!

Comment

All the multi accounts, You should have to verify your email.

Comment

Hmm. I dont think I would change the game. Perhaps maybe an increase in referral credits and referee gift. Perhaps email verification to prevent multiple accounts. A longer probation period to the awarded referrals.

Comment

Perhaps verify accounts with a mobile/cell number to limit multiís

Comment

In all honesty the email verification wouldnt work for multis.... People can just go create new emails anytime they wanted a new account.

Comment

Cap last 48 hours of round, say 1 mill turns/day can be added in last 2 days.

Comment

if i could.

1. make subs cost 25$ round. 60 month. 300$ 6months. hardcore 500 year. no other deals on subs. no extra subs when buying turns.

2. would change that you only go to lv2 with a sub. have to add 60k in won turns to go to lv3 and bought turns to go to lv4.

3.would make collecting as a free player better would have to work with the math but would want lv1 player to make around 300-350b.

4. would def make people pick a family sooner in a round

5. stats this is huge it's my belief people love stats so would add them into the game. du killed- ops killed, looted cash, for both family and personal.

this is off the top of my head. i probably would have more if i thought about it.

extra- post the staff names just because i would find that funny

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                    All the multi accounts, You should have to verify your email.
                    Like the regular traphouse player who has just been frozen ??

Comment

Took the words right out of my mouth
                      I also recieved this multi compensation lol
                      Everyone so eager to change shit when it's not going their way
                      Sites fine for now
                      Once any single thing gets changed we'll have 100 players crying on forums about it

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                        5. stats this is huge it's my belief people love stats so would add them into the game. du killed- ops killed, looted cash, for both family and personal.
                        ^^^^ THIS

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                          if i could.
                          3.would make collecting as a free player better would have to work with the math but would want lv1 player to make around 300-350b.

Completely agree on both!

My If I could
                          One thing I noticed, yesterday the community reached 2.008,000 mafiosos, today there are 38 new ones and probably none of them played for more than 10mins before never logging in again.
                          I'd implement either a better Greeting message, make it more appealing I dunno, or best of all a tutor service made by experienced players who guide you through some basic steps of the game, looting, killing, banking, collecting ecc .
                          Probably no one's doing it for free so there should be a compensation for sure, but maybe you'd increase the Core players of the game which atm are what, around 250-300?? Or maybe more though still a ridiculous number compared to the people who pass by without even giving it a try.
                          Last edited by Kosciuszko; 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosciuszko View Post

My If I could
                            One thing I noticed, yesterday the community reached 2.008,000 mafiosos, today there are 38 new ones and probably none of them played for more than 10mins before never logging in again.
                            I'd implement either a better Greeting message, make it more appealing I dunno, or best of all a tutor service made by experienced players who guide you through some basic steps of the game, looting, killing, banking, collecting ecc .
                            Probably no one's doing it for free so there should be a compensation for sure, but maybe you'd increase the Core players of the game which atm are what, around 250-300?? Or maybe more though still a ridiculous number compared to the people who pass by without even giving it a try.
                            This is a good idea.
                            We are actually working on such a thing now.
                            It will welcome new players as well as give step by step instructions on how to play the game.
                            TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                            Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosciuszko View Post

My If I could

yes. i agree. The game needs to attract new players and keep them. i won't get into that much but too much time, resources, and effort is spent trying to keep the core players happy and lets face it people are always going to bitch about something time, resources, and effort should be shifted for new blood attracting them and getting them to stay awhile. Easier said than done though.

Comment

Working...
                              X