Contact Sport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Sport

People fail to realize this is a competition, we are either allies or enemies.. Loco donít Need multi accounts to farm KPs from.. Loco doesnít need any of that shit I see as cheating.. not saying you do but if you do you ainít shit hahaha any way letís play hunger games once again..

I am a master at deception and I plan accordingly.. I was the first changing names and creating chaos as someone else and since Iíve been so bored collecting I figured to hell with it letís make it happen again.. all you seasoned killers get to it.. letís all bring back the best era we had so many years ago.. train your people this way they donít just be BLOWING SMOKE up their OWN ASSES

nobody with an 11 year badge was the first to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by action_FKN_jackson View Post
      nobody with an 11 year badge was the first to do anything.
      Lmmfao

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
        People fail to realize this is a competition, we are either allies or enemies.. Loco donít Need multi accounts to farm KPs from.. Loco doesnít need any of that shit I see as cheating.. not saying you do but if you do you ainít shit hahaha any way letís play hunger games once again..

I am a master at deception and I plan accordingly.. I was the first changing names and creating chaos as someone else and since Iíve been so bored collecting I figured to hell with it letís make it happen again.. all you seasoned killers get to it.. letís all bring back the best era we had so many years ago.. train your people this way they donít just be BLOWING SMOKE up their OWN ASSES

First off any moron who couldn't figure out that you can change your name from round to round..is just that a moron..master of deception on a browser game that you can obviously change your name and hide your medals real mastery there now anit it. I also agree with action Jackson unless you got a 14yr or above badge in this game then your just a rinse and repeat special
        Last edited by Snakeeater; 02-08-2020, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeeater View Post

First off any moron who couldn't figure out that you can change your name from round to round..is just that a moron..master of deception on a browser game that you can obviously change your name and hide your medals real mastery there now anit it. I also agree with action Jackson unless you got a 14yr or above badge in this game then your just a rinse and repeat special
          Skeemin has spent the last 11 years getting rinsed.

Comment

Your pussy ass would get smashed if u was to get involved in a real sport.. iím talking shit that involves strikes nah meannn like boxing or mixed martial arts. Get your fat bastardised ars of your computer and hit the gym chubbs

Comment

Originally posted by Bevaa3 View Post
              Your pussy ass would get smashed if u was to get involved in a real sport.. iím talking shit that involves strikes nah meannn like boxing or mixed martial arts. Get your fat bastardised ars of your computer and hit the gym chubbs
              Fuck you and Skeemin ya fat-fucking lards
              Both of ya wouldn't know what's an actual proppah-man contact sport other than you giving a Skeemin ah proppah reach-around nah mean?

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

Skeemin has spent the last 11 years getting rinsed.
                Oh yea, by who?? I rinsed you and skids on numerous occasions monkey

Comment

All this sucker shit yíall be commenting hahaha Iíll wash yíall again most here talking is all talk and I said it so pop off fruities

wolfgang donít make me come over there you hotdog casserole eating string bean

beva needs no attention Iíll wash him up on any platform even physical

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeeater View Post

So you and Jackson no action just collect dumbasses missed the chaos part huh figures most in this game are a special kind of dumb anyway.. Iím sure I rinsed you too..

Comment

if you're going to be clever with it skeemin, at least call me inaction_jackson. alas, you wouldn't be the first one to do that either, that was also someone with a 14 yr badge.

Comment

if you're going to be clever with it skeemin, at least call me inaction_jackson. alas, you wouldn't be the first one to do that either, that was also someone with a 14 yr badge.
                        Ok letís say this, most with a 14yr badge hasnít played 14yrs.. doesnít matter the number on your badge.. itíll be better if the game didnít display that again in my opinion.. so no action Jackson I call you that because well I want to.. and I waaaaaas clever with it lol donít tell me what to do Iíll come over there buddy grrr and by grr thatís Wolfgang purring

Comment

This is also the guy with a fucking minions "meme" as his family icon. I think it's pretty safe to say being clever isn't in his playbook.

You can probably find spicier comedy in a retirement home knitting group than what he brings to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

This is also the guy with a fucking minions "meme" as his family icon. I think it's pretty safe to say being clever isn't in his playbook.

You can probably find spicier comedy in a retirement home knitting group than what he brings to the table.
                            This little monkey again?? Smh first I donít put up any media on anything anymore so since you seem to want my attention on forum cause your trash ass couldnít see me in game I will indulge you,

a gorilla doesnít back down unless it actually loss the battle.. I admire the fact you chose another battlefield but fam slow your role you cannot speak to me until you can answer me this one question..

whatís the difference between a Monkey and a Gorilla??
                            id say donít google but surprisingly a hell of a lot of people donít know the answer so have at it

Comment

Working...
                            X