No announcement yet.

It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations to the begar that was real smooth, i wasnt expecting that tbh, figured out a bit to late

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
      congratulations to the begar that was real smooth, i wasnt expecting that tbh, figured out a bit to late
      who? you cant be talking about me, i dont beg for shit not even your mom

Comment

I share your dream. Don't let these scumbag self-loathing imbgeciles defile your dream. Raven posts a picture on her profile which isn't flattering in the least bit, PILE ON THAT MAKEUP. ... BwaHahaH FAIL. . . don't ever let anyone crush your dreams. While they spout their swine filled rhetoric and portray themselves as nothing but subhuman filth you can see the tables are starting to turn. They are desparate and we all know this.Dream on my brother. And may the opposition suffer the worst fate and burn in hell. legggo!

Comment

Originally posted by LaMafia View Post
          who? you cant be talking about me, i dont beg for shit not even your mom
          oh the mom joke ha ha ha very funny..but i was actually talking to honeybegar

Comment

Haha this the Ex Expendaflatable we took care of them & we see how long HQ lasts ???

Your all Shit talkers

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
              Haha this the Ex Expendaflatable we took care of them & we see how long HQ lasts ???

Your all Shit talkers
              Ur well on ur way to being the only family left in the game. I love the way you keep staging fake wars to boost the JP by unsuspecting nimrods that don't know ur tactics and add subs and turns without realizing it's all an act. After awhile they end up leaving the game or just go back to being a free player. But u don't care, all u are interested in are JPs and ranks. Fuck the play and everyone/everything else.

Comment

The show stopper bad intentions stops ALL including IURU bitch asses

Comment

Drudge is asolutely correct. end of discussion

Comment

WOW there's a lot of hate here as usual people still bitchin I guess that will never change haha what a bunch of bitches

Comment

Maybe you should add the rules change Drudge too killing the game are slowly depleting the ppl numbers off lol
                      Ever since the Bt system was introduced the numbers started falling off
                      & now theres no killer family rnk handouts look for answers towards the admins drudge
                      We' Ve been doing the same thing rnd after rnd since IU started ....So who's killing they game off ??

Comment

i don't sleep all i do is dream.

and my dream tells me this.

Goonies never say die

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                          Maybe you should add the rules change Drudge too killing the game are slowly depleting the ppl numbers off lol
                          Ever since the Bt system was introduced the numbers started falling off
                          & now theres no killer family rnk handouts look for answers towards the admins drudge
                          We' Ve been doing the same thing rnd after rnd since IU started ....So who's killing they game off ??
                          i noticed u didn't say anything about those fake IU wars to increase the JP.

Comment

@Drudge

i knew something was up

Comment

that's some fucked up logic, maybe people buy the big sub because they're successful in life so $65 ain't shit and the game is more fun with more turns, has nothing to do with being a pussy lol

Comment

$65 aint shit even to a homeless man get over your self. But unless you are an IU member I would be hesitant to support a game that is dominated by one union with over a dozen if not more multis.

Comment

Working...
                                X