No announcement yet.

It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, i think if you want to enjoy the game that's the purpose of the subs and credits. If your main purpose is to have fun then you won't be wary that you're cash spent would just add to the JP.
    Last edited by donkier; 02-20-2014, 06:23 AM.
    Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

not if that jackpot is being won by infidels

Comment

I will always enjoy the game though, I hope. I don't see LOPOV, eck, BONO, or Roughy EVER ruining that for the TMB community no matter how had they try, or what dishonourable actions they may take. Lord Willing.

Comment

Eck even though I zero his ass sometimes is a TMB icon. LOPOV is ok to zero.

Bono wants to be a somebody so he named himself after a U2 dude. Didnt work. Look if it wasnt for Eck and company there would be no reason to be on this game. Do you think I would come on here to compete with a fly that most anyone could be trained to beat in 2 minutes. ? Picture the game full of flies. Sounds kind of shitty to me.

Comment

that must of hurt harry saying something that wasnt giving me some type of abuse

Comment

Harry loves Eck

Comment

iu can be beat, just most are poor fucks, like me

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                  Ur well on ur way to being the only family left in the game. I love the way you keep staging fake wars to boost the JP by unsuspecting nimrods that don't know ur tactics and add subs and turns without realizing it's all an act. After awhile they end up leaving the game or just go back to being a free player. But u don't care, all u are interested in are JPs and ranks. Fuck the play and everyone/everything else.
                  well said

those hypocrites always refer to 13 families as a bad period but do not realise they outdone that period times a hundred by now....AND due to them and their we don't care-attitude we lost so many good families and players and are left with the idiots like lopov and coca who don't add anything to gameplay except zero as many people as they can

i also blame families like RU and hitsquad and westcoast who could have made a difference but didn't...AND instead added to an already ruined concept

IU and family killer ranks ruined it all....
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                    well said

those hypocrites always refer to 13 families as a bad period but do not realise they outdone that period times a hundred by now....AND due to them and their we don't care-attitude we lost so many good families and players and are left with the idiots like lopov and coca who don't add anything to gameplay except zero as many people as they can

i also blame families like RU and hitsquad and westcoast who could have made a difference but didn't...AND instead added to an already ruined concept

IU and family killer ranks ruined it all....

so what ur saying is, u want a medal ?

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                      that's what he always wanted... if you guys had handed him one all those years back.. we would have saved from his bitching and whining... still find it funny how he thinks HS,WC etc would have made any difference.. and that Feldy would fuck over his friends just to please V.. lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Good_Soul View Post
                        that's what he always wanted... if you guys had handed him one all those years back.. we would have saved from his bitching and whining... still find it funny how he thinks HS,WC etc would have made any difference.. and that Feldy would fuck over his friends just to please V.. lmao...

theres one spot left in the fam that will rank 10th if he wants it its all his

Comment

i don' t get any of it. Make a difference for what. To play his game. To do something where he wouldnt have to do something to rank and be fed a rank.

I never actually received a rank from within IU for a personal rank. It can be done.

WC is using a family to be collectors. Thats part of the game.
                          HS is doing what they always do which is their own thing. Whether that happened to be with IU or not makes no difference.

I went to IU because I had a lot of laughs with NIAZ , and a few of the other guerillas. Most of them were pussy farts and horrible players and rank whores. So what if it happened to be IU. I liked going after bags and tears. Those two werent doing anything different then what lopov does.

Just so loopy to put people down in the game that are just doing their thing and chillin with their buds.

The people that are killing the game are the ones doing fuck all but flappin their arse lips about the good old days and how IU is so bad.

Fact is that IU has lost a lot of people in the game for the same reasons others have left.

Doing nothing but filling the forums up with kleenex isn't doing anything constructive for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                            no what i'm saying is you are a -ucking idiot who only cares for medals and ranks and could not give a -uck about this game and the people playing it...if it were up to me all medals were eliminated and we'd start from scratch

but they told me it would drive people like you into depression because it seems the only thing you live for atm
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

@harry...you already proved to be close to retarded so here we go again:

what's killing this game were family killer ranks in the hands of IU for 2-3 years without any restraint....

it's what killed the game, made everyone leave and IU is still a factor in the demise of it all....

Comment

so what your saying is that the reason the game went to shit is the 1000s of players that you go on about couldn't deal with 40 players who were killers

also at time i wouldnt even say they were good killers they were ok at it but 70 % of them had to be trained which if you look at it from that point of view would mean your saying 1000s of players couldnt deal with 40 players the majority of them learning how to kill

what does that really say about the old days

Comment

Working...
                                X