No announcement yet.

It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i am saying is the old players were driven off by constant rule changes and family killer ranks delivered into the hands of haters like IU and co and the rest is just math....

1000s of players left and the few haters in iu and co had a great laugh about and probably still have....

and killers are overrated and belong in other games....they effectively gave the game the 'coupe de grace'
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

but i guess people like you awaiting their turn in the rotation for a next jackpot will have a different view
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

so let me get this right again

big mighty omerta, with loads of turns left the game cuz of the killer ranks, which by the way gives u 20k turns back then,

or was it the fact there was no transfers so they couldnt use anymore of free players money to rank easy ?

i wonder which one was it now ?!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
          @harry...you already proved to be close to retarded so here we go again:

what's killing this game were family killer ranks in the hands of IU for 2-3 years without any restraint....

it's what killed the game, made everyone leave and IU is still a factor in the demise of it all....
          Look pussy . I got a gold medal with both IU and UT at full strength chasing my ass in level 3. I am a free player as well, so don't tell me your sad pussy ass stories. Why would you need restraint? Its killing. When I first started the game the dude that taught me told me to attack IU because they were the best. Was taught to kill them. They bleed like anyone else. So in your perfect world , IU wouldnt exist. That is complete rubbish. If it wasnt for IU and playing against them I wouldn't be as good a player. It wouldnt be as challenging without IU playing. Where would the joy be in the family that would take them out be in being the next to dominate. Taking YOU on? cmon man get fucking real.

Are you saying that the sub money coming from IU is worth less to the owner of the site then your teary filled stories of greatnesss? Are you fucking serious? I see IU as a stabilizing force in the game. This site needs IU to stay and to continue to kick peoples asses that can't and will never have a prayer on their own or with a family. It was never the killer ranks that killed your dim witted players that couldnt hit an attack button. It was individual players that killed your unskilled tiny balled wimp assed rankwhores. It wasnt the rules that killed them. All you had to do if you didnt like it was kill them back or better yet first. It really was that simple. Everyone but you gets this.

There is a 50 50 chance that the people that liked to kill would not have come on to play TMB. Some like the killing part of the game. Look V you don't make any sense. I am a doer and not a whiner. We will never see things the same way. I know your way does nothing but makes you feel like there was a reason you sucked besides the fact that you and your glory boys actually do suck.

If the guys you state yielded so much power in the game then putting killer ranks in would have made it easy for them to dominate the game against IU. How can you argue against this?

You just happy to see your tears flowing down your powder puffed cheeks and getting attention on the forum. I know your game and it has nothing to do with rules and all to do with patting your back every time you get a response in the forum. If you don't you start talking to yourself. Right ? And you call me almost retarded.

Transfers are on .. Killer family ranks off. Why are you still filled with tears.? Good players just move on and do their thing. If you were at least a good player I could hunt you down and kill you. I don't want a leaky toilet as a trophy and thats all you are.

Comment

is there a short version?

Comment

wtf who is this superfly cunt saying shit about me and my pics lol... you are either a) jealous or b) some gay cunt who takes it in the arse.. either way get a paddle smack yourself on the arse 3 times and say "I love myself as I also secretly love Raven but cant admit it"

Comment

and btw... Superfly... the only women in the world who didn't have to wear make up was Elizabeth Taylor and even she wore make up- do you not know this quote? or is ur head shoved that far up ur own cunt? so stop staring at my pro long enough to notice the % of make up I am wearing; one has to wonder did you zoom in while masturbating?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                  I once had a dream I was an energy bar in tmb and my power kept going down!!! anyone who dreams about tmb has issues lol
                  I had a dream you stopped posting/talking in general. Enough of the attention seeking you fucking idiot. Go contract a disease or something. Too soon?

Comment

@lopov (since you have difficulties understanding virtually anything except ruin things):

what i am saying is the old players were driven off by constant rule changes and family killer ranks delivered into the hands of haters like IU and co and the rest is just math....

1000s of players left and the few haters in iu and co had a great laugh about and probably still have....

and killers are overrated and belong in other games....they effectively gave the game the 'coupe de grace'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                      @lopov (since you have difficulties understanding virtually anything except ruin things):

thats exactly how i said it..they were scared they wont be able to rank anymore out of free players money so they left

Comment

Lopov you wont win

the daft cunts stutter is incurable

He just wants the rest off the game too have a stutter so he dont feel so lonely and isolated.....

Comment

ok so
                          1 full family ranking gold killer gained 20k turns per head, so 400k turns to the family,

Lets say your 1000 free players, not countng the other thousands you dont stfu about or the supporters yas had = 42,500,000 turns each round?

Yas lost because your unions were made up of shit players all of whom were there for ranking only. Stop crying you sad fuck

Comment

More whining. Every post is about IU RU. Fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by siilentbob View Post
                              ok so
                              1 full family ranking gold killer gained 20k turns per head, so 400k turns to the family,

Lets say your 1000 free players, not countng the other thousands you dont stfu about or the supporters yas had = 42,500,000 turns each round?

Yas lost because your unions were made up of shit players all of whom were there for ranking only. Stop crying you sad fuck
                              I get 41,250,000 turns for 1000 players. If you think eeeyore is going to stop moaning and growning with pure logic you havent been paying attention.

But watch this donkey response. How many thousands was it eeyore. ?

Comment

oh fuck off Turd was it?? get some balls guest cunt and use ur real name dickless

Comment

Working...
                                X