It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
    thats exactly how i said it..they were scared they wont be able to rank anymore out of free players money so they left
    not true ... because you are a retard you are unable to grasp this ... but because you are one i'll try explain one more time:

people left because they were looking at a game that was constantly zeroed and therefor dead and inactive and you are the only ones enjoying that and defending it....everyone else got sick and tired and won't play or just quit

you simpleton might never get this
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by siilentbob View Post
      ok so
      1 full family ranking gold killer gained 20k turns per head, so 400k turns to the family,

Lets say your 1000 free players, not countng the other thousands you dont stfu about or the supporters yas had = 42,500,000 turns each round?

Yas lost because your unions were made up of shit players all of whom were there for ranking only. Stop crying you sad fuck
      serious? you got that from a kindergartner?

most got fed up being zeroed constantly without a purpose....even players not in line for ranks got zeroed

the zeroed state of the game + your rude and insulting attitudes = everyone else losing interest

(try use english next time instead of thuggian...you wannabe toughguy)
      Last edited by The_Black_Cat; 02-27-2014, 10:48 AM. Reason: english not my native language
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

So you are saying thousands in previous posts right. They simply couldn't use the attack button. You had that huge advantage and stranglehold on the game and ranks and you let a few iu guys kill you off. LOL What a sad bunch of retards you turned out to be.

So how many thousands was it? You failed to respond because it is embarrassing yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
          So you are saying thousands in previous posts right. They simply couldn't use the attack button. You had that huge advantage and stranglehold on the game and ranks and you let a few iu guys kill you off. LOL What a sad bunch of retards you turned out to be.

So how many thousands was it? You failed to respond because it is embarrassing yes?

watch now, i bet V will say something like this

"i blame family killer ranks "

Comment

sutch a sad story how, meny terns duz a phree player get. each round aneeway. i sed 42 and a half dat, cunt sed fortee 1,5 but iz it 45k?

Comment

there were maybe 10.000-15.000 players and the game was about more than zero anyone in sight....and yes i do blame family killer ranks in combination with rude and insulting haters like IU

when the game got changed entirely these people didn't stay to add to the problem...they avoided it by leaving or becoming inactive

with only some scraps left iu became the dominant force in a game in demise...and if iu would fade away just like that you'd have a good game again with better people

Comment

Working...
              X