Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    there were maybe 10.000-15.000 players and the game was about more than zero anyone in sight....and yes i do blame family killer ranks in combination with rude and insulting haters like IU

when the game got changed entirely these people didn't stay to add to the problem...they avoided it by leaving or becoming inactive

with only some scraps left iu became the dominant force in a game in demise...and if iu would fade away just like that you'd have a good game again with better people

Leave a comment:

• siilentbob
    replied
    sutch a sad story how, meny terns duz a phree player get. each round aneeway. i sed 42 and a half dat, cunt sed fortee 1,5 but iz it 45k?

Leave a comment:

• LOPOV
    replied
    Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
    So you are saying thousands in previous posts right. They simply couldn't use the attack button. You had that huge advantage and stranglehold on the game and ranks and you let a few iu guys kill you off. LOL What a sad bunch of retards you turned out to be.

So how many thousands was it? You failed to respond because it is embarrassing yes?

watch now, i bet V will say something like this

"i blame family killer ranks "

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    So you are saying thousands in previous posts right. They simply couldn't use the attack button. You had that huge advantage and stranglehold on the game and ranks and you let a few iu guys kill you off. LOL What a sad bunch of retards you turned out to be.

So how many thousands was it? You failed to respond because it is embarrassing yes?

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by siilentbob View Post
    ok so
    1 full family ranking gold killer gained 20k turns per head, so 400k turns to the family,

Lets say your 1000 free players, not countng the other thousands you dont stfu about or the supporters yas had = 42,500,000 turns each round?

Yas lost because your unions were made up of shit players all of whom were there for ranking only. Stop crying you sad fuck
    serious? you got that from a kindergartner?

most got fed up being zeroed constantly without a purpose....even players not in line for ranks got zeroed

the zeroed state of the game + your rude and insulting attitudes = everyone else losing interest

(try use english next time instead of thuggian...you wannabe toughguy)
    Last edited by The_Black_Cat; 02-27-2014, 10:48 AM. Reason: english not my native language

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
    thats exactly how i said it..they were scared they wont be able to rank anymore out of free players money so they left
    not true ... because you are a retard you are unable to grasp this ... but because you are one i'll try explain one more time:

people left because they were looking at a game that was constantly zeroed and therefor dead and inactive and you are the only ones enjoying that and defending it....everyone else got sick and tired and won't play or just quit

you simpleton might never get this

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    oh fuck off Turd was it?? get some balls guest cunt and use ur real name dickless

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    Originally posted by siilentbob View Post
    ok so
    1 full family ranking gold killer gained 20k turns per head, so 400k turns to the family,

Lets say your 1000 free players, not countng the other thousands you dont stfu about or the supporters yas had = 42,500,000 turns each round?

Yas lost because your unions were made up of shit players all of whom were there for ranking only. Stop crying you sad fuck
    I get 41,250,000 turns for 1000 players. If you think eeeyore is going to stop moaning and growning with pure logic you havent been paying attention.

But watch this donkey response. How many thousands was it eeyore. ?

Leave a comment:

• Langer
    replied
    More whining. Every post is about IU RU. Fuck off.

Leave a comment:

• siilentbob
    replied
    ok so

Leave a comment:

• Roughy
    replied
    Lopov you wont win

the daft cunts stutter is incurable

He just wants the rest off the game too have a stutter so he dont feel so lonely and isolated.....

Leave a comment:

• LOPOV
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    @lopov (since you have difficulties understanding virtually anything except ruin things):

what i am saying is the old players were driven off by constant rule changes and family killer ranks delivered into the hands of haters like IU and co and the rest is just math....

1000s of players left and the few haters in iu and co had a great laugh about and probably still have....

and killers are overrated and belong in other games....they effectively gave the game the 'coupe de grace'

thats exactly how i said it..they were scared they wont be able to rank anymore out of free players money so they left

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    @lopov (since you have difficulties understanding virtually anything except ruin things):

what i am saying is the old players were driven off by constant rule changes and family killer ranks delivered into the hands of haters like IU and co and the rest is just math....

1000s of players left and the few haters in iu and co had a great laugh about and probably still have....

and killers are overrated and belong in other games....they effectively gave the game the 'coupe de grace'

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    I once had a dream I was an energy bar in tmb and my power kept going down!!! anyone who dreams about tmb has issues lol
    I had a dream you stopped posting/talking in general. Enough of the attention seeking you fucking idiot. Go contract a disease or something. Too soon?

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    and btw... Superfly... the only women in the world who didn't have to wear make up was Elizabeth Taylor and even she wore make up- do you not know this quote? or is ur head shoved that far up ur own cunt? so stop staring at my pro long enough to notice the % of make up I am wearing; one has to wonder did you zoom in while masturbating?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X