It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time! DAMN IU_RU

Let's all focus on IU! I HAD A DREAM THEY WILL FALL, IT'S TIME! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

lmfao did ur dream have freddy kruger in it too?

Comment

I once had a dream I was an energy bar in tmb and my power kept going down!!! anyone who dreams about tmb has issues lol

Comment

Eck was in one of my dreams once.. no not perverted he was my boss and he turned into a mouse and ran off.... totally weird

Comment

I eat cereal at night

Comment

Originally posted by LaMafia View Post
            Let's all focus on IU! I HAD A DREAM THEY WILL FALL, IT'S TIME! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Maybe u need a break ?

Comment

yeah... look I will explain something to you - IU is run by super smart ruthless cunts who know all the strategies in the book and adapt fast to any changing rules- ur dream is nothing but foolish and until u have had ur ars kicked for 3 yrs straight u wont get it hah good luck .. I except my beatings now infact I like it when coca hits me *blush* and eck! haha fuck yeah always good to abused- when I get bashed by Lopov im a little hurt but im ok

Comment

I think the number of turns dictates everything. It isnt really about how smart IU is. It just so happens that everyone else is kind of dumb and not focused. Guess who also owns all those protected players. I don't sleep so I don't dream. But if I started dreaming of tmb it would be a true sign that its time to hang up my fake gun.

Comment

^ yes true, iu are "smart" when you compare it to any other place on tmb, though im guessing 80 is the average iq on this game

Comment

Originally posted by TMBSiren View Post
                    ^ yes true, iu are "smart" when you compare it to any other place on tmb, though im guessing 80 is the average iq on this game
                    No way would I go that high. I was thinking 2 points lower then a tooth pick.

Comment

if u seriously think I had a dream about a strategy game ur retarded.

Comment

fess up .. who was bending you over and how loud were you screaming.

Comment

i love lamp

Comment

i love beer!

Comment

Originally posted by toodles View Post
                              fess up .. who was bending you over and how loud were you screaming.
                              ok i laughed

Comment

Working...
                              X