No announcement yet.

RIP Omerta and V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't expect people to play any particular way. You expect people to go back to your gameplay. How is it that I don't have trouble ranking.? Wasn't your old way where individuals were handed a bag of cash to rank. So if you were out of the loop was there a difference? You must have been handed a few ranks. You just always been a shit player. It's that simple donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
      I don't expect people to play any particular way. You expect people to go back to your gameplay. How is it that I don't have trouble ranking.? Wasn't your old way where individuals were handed a bag of cash to rank. So if you were out of the loop was there a difference? You must have been handed a few ranks. You just always been a shit player. It's that simple donkey.
      It may be hard for a lot of people to understand this - but when players like v were active it was never to rank themselves. Me, V and several other players could have numerous medals if we wanted especially in the "glory days". We did not need the prizes to play - we gave them away to players who helped out or were new talent. We had our rank whores too.. And they may have been more our downfall than islander or iu.

Comment

Well it's refreshing to hear that. IU has a number of rank whores as well. I just don't see the point in moaning about it.

I am just playing the odd round against friends which actually is more challenging.

There was people I enjoyed in iu and those I didn't. They are all different, but all playing within the rules.

Comment

Well it's refreshing to hear that. IU has a number of rank whores as well. I just don't see the point in moaning about it.

I am just playing the odd round against friends which actually is more challenging.

There was people I enjoyed in iu and those I didn't. They are all different, but all playing within the rules.
          Working for a union like iu or ics means all of your hard work goes to sarge or eck... This is why i switched to independent families.

As far as rank whoring goes - in my experience complaining about it only ever made it worse. They have a funny way of doing that.

Comment

V is there coins in your eyelids?

Comment

Comment

Just would like to point out and correct me if I am wrong but V was ICS not Omerta!?

Comment

He talks about every era prior to IU like it is filled with strategists and masters of the game and that IU ruined everything. Just a dude filled with hate because he is has a little dick.

Comment

Originally posted by TMB_Relentless View Post
                    Just would like to point out and correct me if I am wrong but V was ICS not Omerta!?
                    Yes - V was in ICS. If it wasn't for V and a few others i suspect ICS would not be much of a name to remember.

Comment

ICS .. who?

Comment

Must mean they finally found a life after almost 10 years.

Comment

I think every one has said their judgements about V, Q and Vicarious but its about time everyone stuck to their said RIP. We need to respect the fact that the only person who can judge Q is whatecer god he runs into. As far as these threads, its just as ridiculous and unrefreshing to read this crap every few rounds. Enough is enough, let Ichigo remember his friend and let god judge the dead. If you hate each so much message each other in game instead of walking over some ones e-grave site.
                          Last edited by Chance; 02-28-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

He has stated he doesn't even play. So how would someone message him. If someone wants to remember a player with fondness, no one needs permission to do so.

I don't hate anyone. I am just sick of the whiners in the forum. If you read the advise he gives, I am merely suggesting that he take his own advise.

Comment

He has stated he doesn't even play. So how would someone message him. If someone wants to remember a player with fondness, no one needs permission to do so.

I don't hate anyone. I am just sick of the whiners in the forum. If you read the advise he gives, I am merely suggesting that he take his own advise.
                              He still plays, i would guess he may not activate every round but messaging him is quite simple if youre looking.

Comment

why would I look for a dead moron. ? Whining gives me a headache. Which is why I wanted Russ to STFU. He actually whined how good he was. We know how that turned out. Other whiner was chainsaw who whined how good he was. I could go on but eventually you will see them all buried in a heap of " who dat pile of crap"?

Comment

Working...
                                X