X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Dangerfield View Post
    I see what went wrong here, "think" seems to be a foreign concept to you. Eggrolls aside, the only thing you've proven is that you're brain dead.
    You're a cunt, I suppose you are under the impression that your first post even made sense. All we have established about you is your name, and that you are not impressed with the smell of my penis. No shame in that for me, neither is defending myself in whatever manner I see fit. Obviously you don't like it - but even more clearly there is fuck all you can do about it. Other than trying to sound intelligent.
    Last edited by Chance; 03-05-2014, 08:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dangerfield
    replied
    I see what went wrong here, "think" seems to be a foreign concept to you. Eggrolls aside, the only thing you've proven is that you're brain dead.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Dangerfield View Post
    And my game name is "You're a cunt"... think of it every time you feel the urge to brag about the size of your malodorous pecker on the GRD.
    Okay, you're a cunt.

Leave a comment:

• Dangerfield
    replied
    And my game name is "You're a cunt"... think of it every time you feel the urge to brag about the size of your malodorous pecker on the GRD.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
    No i just think you have a tiny eggroll.
    Well I am not shy, this is something i would LOVE to prove. My game name is Chance.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    No i just think you have a tiny eggroll.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    So we have established you have a lil egg roll. Was it a lil eggroll TMB competition. ? Congratulations on your victory.
    Is this really your best? You must think im asian! Hahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• harryverderchki
    replied
    chuka .. did you know harold ramos died last week. ? The dude in your video.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    So we have established you have a lil egg roll. Was it a lil eggroll TMB competition. ? Congratulations on your victory.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    He is a Was. Not even sure if actually Was anything EVER. Just a forum fly. A person that is a hater on a forum. Big Deal. I am sure Mr. Worker can speak for himself but he is no threat to women. Women ignore him on the forum just as they do in real life.

As far as you being a threat on a forum to women. ? Is it because you have a lil asian egg roll?
    I suppose you're right about Mr Worker, he isn't much of a threat. I also enjoyed that comment you made about my egg roll. As the only guy i know of whos won the who's biggest competition on tmb - i suppose my reputation speaks for itself. Not that it matters really, this is a forum and whether my penis is small or your vagina is gigantic is not the issue. Generally speaking any woman ( can only think of 2 i have) bashed is usually a necessity.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    He is a Was. Not even sure if actually Was anything EVER. Just a forum fly. A person that is a hater on a forum. Big Deal. I am sure Mr. Worker can speak for himself but he is no threat to women. Women ignore him on the forum just as they do in real life.

As far as you being a threat on a forum to women. ? Is it because you have a lil asian egg roll?

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Was is the verb in your sentence. You are a was. Only good players would know me. You are just some guy whining like an Eeyore donkey cuz you can't play.

I on the other hand was told by eck that a free player cannot rank without iu. The difference between us is I proved him wrong. You however, prove him right. I would say that is the biggest difference. Also obviously I enjoyed the challenge and you weep and scream like a baby who had its soother taken. I am also female. And if you noticed the females that play do not ever go on to the forums to whine about anything.
    Was is not the verb, its a linking verb to the actual verb ranked. As far as females not coming on the forums - its because they mostly get eaten by people like mr worker and even people such as myself.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    No I ranked playing against harry. Why would I care what you think?

Only good players know me.

You got your personal ranks gifted to you. Now you are sore about the fact that those days are over.

Now you just a dead man talking.

You got your transfers.

You got your killer ranks rewards removed.

But still doing nothing, and still filling the forums with your tears.

You are just 1 sad donkey. Veeyore. The whining tmb donkey with no balls.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    all my ranks as a freeplayer were without iu...what's your point? you didn't make one...

you need eck's opinion before anything else? i don't...

you should take mrworker's advise and know your place

i don't even know you...

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    lie still V . those coins keep dropping off your eyelids.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X