Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Omerta and V

response from V in another post.
    lol that was all you could come up with?

pathetic!

Q can have (had) as many friends as possible and i would not have been bothered

but:

- the first time they tried to remember q they simultanously (mainly ichigo) spoke very harsh words about other people who also passed away and much earlier (prime example being vic/bill) so my thought would be why expect respect when not given or shown?
    - why remember a person online? you need attention? because q certainly does not anymore....it's pathetic

i can tell you why....people love to play the sympathy card and try and feel a better person by rubbing someone passing away down other peoples' throats

does anyone even understand the letters RIP?

that means Rest In Peace...not: try make a new thread about it every single new year.....
    ************************************************** *****************************

Ok maybe if I use the same logic from the eeyore donkey he will understand.

V. your Omerta from whatever era you keep moaning about is DEAD!!!

Omerta is no longer alive, relevant, or important

It is completely and absolutely obsolete.

Omerta you keep referring to is inactive, broken, was always defective, lifeless,

It is extinct, Lifeless, and has been numbed.

Its players have abandoned it, discarded it and taken it to the curb. ..

If you poke it all you get is a V eeyore donkey moaning in a dull, boring sleepy uninteresting voice.

OMERTA HAS CEASED TO BE.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND LET IT RIP . and while your at it .. TAKE YOURSELF TO THE CURB

And mind.....

Dont look left or right.......

Comment

Why does caps not work for me

Comment

Fuck this no caps shit

Comment

Oh look another one getting angry on the internet. Have a look outside the see through thing, it's called a window and that's the big wide world out there. Go and enjoy it, it might help you from being a prick on the internet.

Comment

It does not work with nobody Roughy. dont worry

Comment

..RIP V

Does this mean it wont make another post ?

No . But it dictates when others are remembering a friend

chuckaharrymctoodle has a point

Comment

I think its just a way of remembering someone who they played along with.. or had some fun with.. and even in RL not everyone talks good about a person who passes away.. so no surprise some ppl would not do it here.. I knew Vic a lil bit.. a really fun guy and if there is a post about him.. i just add my 2 cents to it.. but I had not clue about Q.. so I dont do it.. if I did not like the either of them I dont think there is anything wrong in speaking 'harsh words' about them.. it happens in RL all the time...

Comment

Chuckie how did you get the caps working on your post

it better no be any voodoo shit

Comment

you can't leave a post full of caps...only parts else the game or scripting will avoid using caps...but i thought you guys were so smart?

thanks for the post though...not needed but appreciated anyway
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

NB i noticed some omerta families around the other day...it took you guys 2-3 years to get rid of them so i imagine it'll take a little time as well before they take interest in this game and your gameplay again (which has no depth except attack all you can repeatedly)
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        NB i noticed some omerta families around the other day...it took you guys 2-3 years to get rid of them so i imagine it'll take a little time as well before they take interest in this game and your gameplay again (which has no depth except attack all you can repeatedly)
                        I noticed a dead crow on the side of the row today. It was more exciting then hearing about your family. Your family is dead. Let them RIP. No one cares. At least people cared about Q. You should take your own advise.
                        Last edited by Chukalonee; 02-26-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

any predictions for this round?

Comment

eeyore.... you buried yourself alive. You keep posting ridiculous stuff that makes you and your glory day brothers look like bafoons.

let me break it down for you . You say you cannot rank unless you are IU. I was with IU and had only 1 medal which I did not get with IU.

I refused every single offer to rank and even when I was assured a rank on my own I would not pull money out of the family bank. I got booted from IU by Eck when I was highlighting how much a rankwhore Russ was and the BS he was saying. Eck called me a rankwhore even tho I only had the one personal medal and I think I got a union prize every round I played. They didnt give these to people that did not perform. After Eck calling me a rankwhore , Harry came up with a bet on who Eck would boot first. He was going to leave due to IU bringing in people that he liked to hunt. So I won that bet but we were both booted within a short time. After getting the boot I think I have 9 medals on my own with no family or personal help. Harry probably has more but he went outside of the family he was in many times to build up more turns on his own. But the point is your doom and gloom about personal ranks is not too accurate eh?

Now you state also that in the golden era of the oldies but goodies players that is was somehow special and that IU wouldnt have a chance in that era. Thousands of players vs dozens or some such Donkey shit. If you put 41 million per thousand people playing against a few dozen players then failed you sucked so bad that you make all your brothers look like they would be barely intelligent to turn a computer on, let alone put up some offense or defence in the game. You don't get this eh?

You are a donkey and have been burying yourself alive with your own donkey shit.
                            Last edited by Chukalonee; 02-26-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

you and your essays....put it in blog kid

at least you are proof some do enjoy a zeroed game...good for you

Comment

Working...
                              X