This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Loot counter

What do you guys think of an automatic loot counter that would show up on everyones profile,with the option to turn on/off.

The way I would envision it to work to ensure a consistent comparison between players would be to only count hits on BOTS and not any real player loots. And basically, pretty simple, after every hit, the counter registers the hit and sums up all the amounts all round.

I think it would be a neat addition which would make looters more competitive, offer clear transparency of who's looting what and see who is the best. To extend this idea even further, since we know looting is the META now a days for TMB, it might be cool to include the top 3 looters every round into the past round rankings and maybe even give them turns and a medal.

The game has changed a lot since it first came out but hasn't adapted to the changes it has made. Looters definitely deserve more recognition and it should be reflected throughout the game.

The pro of all this is that I doubt it would cost much money to introduce, wouldn't affect gameplay negatively in any way and I believe it can be done quite quickly as well. Who is with me on this one?

i like it. i've been saying for years the game needs more stats people love stats.

also, people could compare looting programs to figure out what one is the best.

one small thing that could happen is people could set up loots to boost their numbers up like farming for killing but goofs are going to goof

but on the hugely positive side morons might actually stop putting their loot totals on their profile like people give a shit .... maybe?! if that is the case i'm all for it.

Comment

HH, read more carefully. Farming in loots would inevitably happen just like farming in killers. In order to prevent that, I did specify that the loot counter would ONLY include hits done on game bots. You cannot farm or rig the system at that point.

Comment

ahh okay i stand corrected with that small flaw. i liked it anyways and that's a good idea with only bots loot counts. Mainly i just like the idea of having more stats and information don't really care about ranking programs and the amount of free time you have.

Comment

Do away with murgee and the chrome extension auto refresh plus and I'd agree.... Would be nice

Comment

Gayest shit Iíve ever heard in my life

Comment

You really crying over a bank page?
              Of everything you could be pouting about your'e gonna sob over that lol
              Last edited by Fornax; 03-20-2020, 11:13 AM. Reason: Deleting false rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post

You really crying over a bank page?
                Of everything you could be pouting about your'e gonna sob over that lol
                It's more then just the bank page... But that would at least slow down the cheaters useing outside sources to loot (murgee auto clicker)

Comment

Yeah sounds good, but the guy with the best tools would win, not the guy who is the best looter, whatever that even means. So in the end what are we actually giving recognition to ? Recognizig who is the best at using 3rd party extenstions and programs ?

I honestly dont think it would be too hard to fix all those issues, but storm is acting like its not happening, so he is okay with that.

Comment

Hi everyone.

RE outside programs:

many of you don't put in the time as looters..... who complain here..... about how to be fast at looting without using tools outside of the game.

Kind of unrelated but.....For example..... let's talk about TMK - many complained he cheats as a collector....I tested TMK for collecting many of you complained he is cheating and he isn't, I MADE him show me on LIVE screenshare how he does it and the guy is legit.

As for looters many of them are so fast your head will explode. Without using outside programs. I am one of them but I dont play. I can and know many will make you cry with speed, but, there are actually tons of players here who are now much faster than me. Via screenshare - I also made a few of them show me how they do it, and the guys invest a lot of time in their techniques on how they do it. it's complex and goes beyond just playing a text based game.

We do NOT discount that some people can use outside programs that cannot be detected. So on this: we also adjusted the hits out to around 120-160 per minute which is the fastest time an average to good looter can operate. then you get CAPTCHA kicking in. so its either you get up to speed or be more strategic about it. if you not the fastest looter you can still make bank and loot, you just got to be clever, not hit the highest top ranked bot in your city cos everyone else is going for that also....etc..there is many ways around it,. think for yourself to find out what is gonna make you successful before you bitch about others. it is Very hard to take complaints about this seriously from non hardcore looters guys...

So with the greatest respect i will say to all of you - get your looting chops up before you complain.

RE Loot counter:

then on a loot counter, this was something we looked at but it wont work for simple fact it cannot record what is an actual loot and what is a max. maxing is not looting and you can get tons of cash from maxing someone. We got stats on how much total cash someone gets from attacks but its not a loot counter cos of what i said just now. this is something very tough to measure accurately, and would be way worse to track than farmed kill points as an example.

Sorry for the rant people, but you will notice not one of the top looters has commented here on this.
                    Game Admin

Comment

Storm as he turns and walks away...
                      "I have spoken."
                      TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                      Be kind to each other.

Comment

As I said. Storm is acting like the best looters are aliens or something and they can loot 10-15 boots in 1 second. Superman couldnt do it with external program help, let alone without it.

But since you say that even loot counter is a problem to add (which rly shouldnt be a problem), then I can only assume that the whole game is spaghetti and you cant implement any real change without a lot of time and money invested. So I understand you and probably would just do the same thing you do, nothing

^^^What he meant to say is "I'll use my timeout to brush up on my reading comprehension skills. Sorry about that, Storm"
                        Last edited by Opie; 03-20-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by josip View Post
                          As I said. Storm is acting like the best looters are aliens or something and they can loot 10-15 boots in 1 second. Superman couldnt do it with external program help, let alone without it.

But since you say that even loot counter is a problem to add (which rly shouldnt be a problem), then I can only assume that the whole game is spaghetti and you cant implement any real change without a lot of time and money invested. So I understand you and probably would just do the same thing you do, nothing

Do you realize that every TOH there is more than one looter in more than one city looting? if you slow you wont get anything or any premium loot. period. ESp at bot reset times. people make this a science. You talk about it casually and think it's gospel. people who read this think you actually got some point and you dont, sorry to sound like i am putting you down but your generalizations is bringing this out in my response....

You talk about loot counter as 'should not really be a problem' without looking at the facts in what i wrote. I have been in this game for 13 years. I have been looting for half of them before I became admin, this I think gives me some type of background to be able to make this comments based on my experience, not my speculation.

'Hey bro here's some range cash to get high net, please max me' and you get a few 100 bill from it - is also called looting, vs a looter who did tons of hits?

A loot counter will be impossible to make that will be accurate and a fair reflection of actual loot.

Game Admin

Comment

did i go to fast for you @ josip?
                            Game Admin

Comment

Storm you have to admit that there are at least 20 cheaters using auto refresh.
                              Fastest man alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X