Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got anything to say about TH looters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got anything to say about TH looters?

Square up or shut up. I see a lot of trash talk about TH looters cheating but I just see us slaying all your asses.

I guess people are always gonna hate the best anyways. STAY MAD HOMIES!

Either way you look at it you all suck mass covid19 dick so shut up

Comment

Hater #1! Come on guys,don't be scared to line up. Who's next?

Comment

impressive.

what happened to the looter counter thread?

just an idea but if you want an engaging game letting people engage might be a good idea. Stop closing down legit threads!!!!

Comment

Its just you that sucks because your a retard that goes to forums looking for comfort instead of just showing your a good looter(if you are) another hyped out mr worker

Comment

This thread is limited to 1 comment per hater to avoid internet pollution. Get in back of the line IDC. Let the others speak a bit

Comment

Anybody got anything to say about TH looters?

i heard they all swallow ???can you confirm this ??

Comment

Winners! That's all! Like them or not, can't take away what they do! Respect is due were respect is earned. Simple as that. So get your popcorn ready and watch the show!

Comment

Come on now we all know y'all use murgee in conjunction with autorefreshplus.

Just like IC and WC uses it.....

​​​​​​Anyone wanna know how to work it just ask and I'll gladly share my knowledge.

Comment

Ps I am in no way advocating breaking the rules because that's against the rules.... If you use murgee I hear it's undetectable

Comment

Its more than obvious you are using autorefresh and auto clickers, which apparently is allright and by the rules so yeah, keep on keeping on... might just try it out myself

Comment

people who loot on mobile phones cannot expect to be as fast as others who use desktops.

thread closed: Drama. I dont need it nor does the game. Points are noted from those of you who were kind enough to send me mail and those of you who don't listen to follow protocol, sorry guys.
                        Game Admin

Comment

i am now done explaining to everyone that we got stuff in place to regulate it so that if you are good at this part of the game you will enjoy it and dont need to use anything..... but if you playing on mobile or didn't put in the time then it will be tough.

Like i said i have noted info from a few of you who kindly sent me some updates, thank you again for that

the bottom line is play the game, and stop accusing others of cheating, try to get good at this and you will see you can compete against anyone./

Guys I am not gonna allow players to openly accuse each other of cheating based on the measures we have in place.

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                          X