• Show
Clear All

• THE TH DIFFERENCE?

WE HAVE IT ALL!

not like yours!

HATE US or BE LIKE US!!!

so is the TH difference is that TH has it all? this is confusing

Comment

Yes im very confused in these perilous times of what you have vs what is at all? Must be the covid 19

Comment

Originally posted by miru View Post
        WE HAVE IT ALL!
        The only thing your family has is snakes in the grass, waiting to fuck over their own grandma for a dollar.

Shitty looters using auto-refreshers ... Trash-can spenders who couldn't make a profit on a JP to save their lives .... Bottom of the barrel "bosses" who don't have a clue how to run EOR's ... and 4 or 5 people that just keep ranking off of the hard work (and subs) of others.

The Skype chat is an echo-chamber of false self-importance (yeah assholes, I read everything from the past 2 months before you removed me) ... and the in-game communication is literally non-existent.

Believe me, TrapHouse is nothing special ... I've been in literally dozens of families ... and this family is complete garbage, in both organization and leadership -- relative to other families of similar subs/spenders.

It's true, I played with them, and tried to rejoin them this round ... but we all know that's only because I've burnt every other bridge with every other family in the game ... but these assclowns literally booted me for asking to get a friend to join (in exchange for booting a dude who's completely inactive).

Just overall -- terrible leadership, two-faced assholes everywhere, and a god complex from the nerds who spend all day everyday looting.

Maybe you really do have it all ... but the "all" is everything nobody wants.

Cheers.

Comment

Clutch

From Hype

1.) TH ran his shit family that he was the BOSS OF ( APO) off of the game
          2.) he literally begged to get back in to our fam and proclaimed TH the best fam he has ever been apart of

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
            Clutch

From Hype

1.) TH ran his shit family that he was the BOSS OF ( APO) off of the game
            2.) he literally begged to get back in to our fam and proclaimed TH the best fam he has ever been apart of
            from N9ne 2 days, 5 hours, 31 minutes, and 51 seconds ago.
            exactly man, im not sure, but we have always kind of adopted a 1 and done rule, but you didnt leave on any bad terms, had no beef with anyone, and def didnt rank whore to another family lol, lemme run it by the guys but i am 110% cool with you coming back if you wanna stay here and play here with us

Comment

TH had nothing to do with any family I've ever ran.

I never begged to get into your family ... I simply asked if you had room for me and a friend to join ... you invited me but not my friend, and then kicked me when I asked to get him in the family.

No one believes your bullshit lies. I told it like it was.

The fact is ... you and hype begged me to join TH when I was just minding my own business playing solo ... I joined and played for a few rounds, and then left when TPK decided to try and rank himself instead of the family. Then I asked to rejoin this round, after a few rounds away (and hearing that TPK is quitting) and you guys were super quick to send me an invite once I subbed up ...

So hop off my dick, you dirty sluts. You're trash. Always have been ... always will be.

Comment

from Hype 23 hours, 19 minutes, and 47 seconds ago.
                To: Clutch
                CC: N9ne, *********,

lmao

no skin off our back. cya.
                In reply to:
                To: Hype

look, if you don't want me in the fam, then fuck it, I'll leave again ... but n9ne said he'd get ********* in, and now you're saying you won't and that some don't even want me here ...

I can't just ditch a friend for maybe a rank ... because it's really a toss up with how yall run EOR's

I joined, subbed up, and got a skype ... all I ask is that we get one player to join, in exchange for a dude who's logged in once this round.

In reply to:

well, it makes sense to us. it didn't make sense to a few of our guys why we invited you back, but we did.
                In reply to:
                To: Hype

********* ain't even playing ... makes no sense to keep him when you've got another player who's actually active ready to join

In reply to:
                To: N9ne
                CC: Clutch, *********,

not accepting any new members at the moment. we have our 20. if islander leaves this round or neXt, we will invite *********. but not booting anyone for him at the moment.
                In reply to:
                CC: *********, hype,

Hype
                In reply to:
                To: N9ne
                CC: *********,

can we give ********** the boot and get ********* in?

last seen 1 day, 4 hours, 35 minutes, and 25 seconds ago
                from Hype 23 hours, 20 minutes, and 0 seconds ago.
                You have been removed from Trap_House family!

Comment

clutch putting people on blast now this i like

Comment

from N9ne 2 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes, and 40 seconds ago.
                    this is kimbo slice bro lol

and you know your always welcome here, you put in work when you here and thats all we ask of everyone, we have a true family first mentatily and we need leaders than can help run things from the inside ya know, not bots who are dumb lol

Comment

... don't make me start sharing your Skype chat messages. It only gets worse.

Comment

Now this is getting good! 1. I have NEVER ranked myself with any family funds! Every rank I have has been from my own collects! 2. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Was there a mistake that happened a few EORs ago where I didn't get a bank in time... yeah, shit happens. Trust me, I beat myself up enough over that. The family actually pulled me back in. Look at every round I have ranked, every time the family came first! Its always family first! Excuse me because I don't talk about my spending habits in the family boards and family chat! That is no ones business jackass! The council of TH know what I do and what I use for this family. I'm not here to boast about it to the family. They put in their work and get rewarded with tiers and Family Golds! Don't come at me with bullshit! How many families did you run into the ground because you ranked yourself over them every round? Ive sat out of ranking families in Turbo more than Ive been in them! You are grasping at straws now. Let us get one more fact straight, we were not going to kick a player that has been in TH since the beginning for one of your friends, thats why you cried and bitched. Loyalty is paramount here son! Spew your bullshit to someone else. Now move along and join the rest of the haters!

Comment

Originally posted by TpK View Post
                          Now this is getting good! 1. I have NEVER ranked myself with any family funds! Every rank I have has been from my own collects! 2. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Was there a mistake that happened a few EORs ago where I didn't get a bank in time... yeah, shit happens. Trust me, I beat myself up enough over that. The family actually pulled me back in. Look at every round I have ranked, every time the family came first! Its always family first! Excuse me because I don't talk about my spending habits in the family boards and family chat! That is no ones business jackass! The council of TH know what I do and what I use for this family. I'm not here to boast about it to the family. They put in their work and get rewarded with tiers and Family Golds! Don't come at me with bullshit! How many families did you run into the ground because you ranked yourself over them every round? Ive sat out of ranking families in Turbo more than Ive been in them! You are grasping at straws now. Let us get one more fact straight, we were not going to kick a player that has been in TH since the beginning for one of your friends, thats why you cried and bitched. Loyalty is paramount here son! Spew your bullshit to someone else. Now move along and join the rest of the haters!

All I heard was "I don't know how to run EOR's" ... "I spend and don't win a lot" ... "we kicked Clutch because we didn't want his friend in the family" (which is funny, since you preach about loyalty) ... and "our council (aka 4-5 rankwhores) get ranked, and we don't include the rest of the family in these decisions/rewards"

... how about you go beg TMK to help you win again pal ... oh wait ... you already have. Sorry.
                          Last edited by Clutch; 03-22-2020, 12:53 AM.

Comment

from Nes 23 hours, 14 minutes, and 19 seconds ago.
                            Hey man tbh, I don't even like Trap house that much. I am way over worked here and under appreciated...I was waiting to leave any round now but since your gone for good, I think it would be a good time for me to leave as well. Do you want to be my consig if we start a new family?

Comment

Cute story! Never begged anyone for a win. Some people honor what their word. TMK offered to collect so I could profit! Guess you don't have people that respect you enough for that. Nice try! move along now!

Comment

Working...
                              X