What should they do about sports?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post
    Eli, I mean this metaphorically of course, and with all due respect, because wishing death upon a fellow play is a breach of game rules.
    Go and drown in a bucket of AIDS you ignorant selfish sack of balls.
    Its cunts like you who will kill people. I have friends in Italy who have lost 8 people in there direct family. But you dont have to deal with shit like that because its not your problem? I work in an aged care home and if it gets in here, because cunts like you think its just a cold we will lose at least half the people living here. That is a fact as certain as you father should have pulled out and dumped on the floor of the truckstop bathroom. Fuck you, fuck your fuckwit opinions, fuck your bullshit statistics and conspiracy theories, that are irreverent to your piss weak arguments.

BTW, this is not an invitation to a debate on the mater as I would sooner debate a fucking rock on the existence of cunts that should never crawled out from under them.
    This was just my humble opinion and requires no action from you other the suit up and dive into that bucket you fucking waste of space.

Have a nice day.

it's cause you have no debate and have to resort to insults. it's fine i understand people that are insecure with their beliefs and who they are often do this.

Comment

#StayHomeSaveLives

really it isnt that hard to do is it ???

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
        #StayHomeSaveLives

really it isn't that hard to do, is it ???
        For someone like Eli whose moral compass is akin to Monsanto and has the brain-power of a mildly retarded koala, it is.

The "if they die, they die" attitude is a fairly reliable indicator that he hasn't developed the social skills to have to worry about the lack of human contact from social distancing. When nobody fucking likes you it's hard to get too attached to the human race.

Perhaps if this virus was lethal to Waifu pillows he'd be singing a different song.

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

For someone like Eli whose moral compass is akin to Monsanto and has the brain-power of a mildly retarded koala, it is.

The "if they die, they die" attitude is a fairly reliable indicator that he hasn't developed the social skills to have to worry about the lack of human contact from social distancing. When nobody fucking likes you it's hard to get too attached to the human race.

Perhaps if this virus was lethal to Waifu pillows he'd be singing a different song.
          i appreciate you saying mildly retarded koala full retarded would be way out of line. You just keep giving up everything for a false promise of of security or safety and see where that gets you. Slaves over time start to love their chains.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

i appreciate you saying mildly retarded koala full retarded would be way out of line. You just keep giving up everything for a false promise of of security or safety and see where that gets you. Slaves over time start to love their chains.
            You sound like the Great Value version of Ayn Rand. Let's hear all your personal anecdotes about slavery, sounds intriguing.

Or you just plucking Benjamin Franklin quotes out of the air and managing to fuck those up too?

Comment

not only a snowflake but an angry snowflake. it's okay people can have different viewpoints. I bet you get all huffy when you see trump on tv saying things will be better by easter.

Comment

oh yeah, it was daenerys targaryen quote, jesus man. i did miss quote it though.

Comment

Working...
                X