No announcement yet.

Written Attacks from HS- wtf??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go get on an I hate women and rapist site your a sleeze internet troll or something

Comment

Dont worry about him Raven this scumbag is demented probably a pedophile or gutless cunt who cant fight in rl

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
        How can someone fuck himself if he has a tiny cock? I have tried, on many a lonely evening, to fulfill my own fantasies, yet I cannot reach my back gash.
        You seem professional, Amatiel. Tips would be appreciated. (no pun intended)
        amatiel...your source for self pleasuring methods
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tears_For_Fears View Post
          Dont worry about him Raven this scumbag is demented probably a pedophile or gutless cunt who cant fight in rl
          at least you hope so...already learned to make a fist or you still rely on your silly slap?
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I'll feed these hoes 7 1/2 inches of circumcised meat and some e cocacaine and a dream. thats about it

Comment

I'd kick ye arse all over Oz old man.

Comment

it was Raven who started the thread in forums about some personal messages in game, its her fault.
                this was the clear end: many sick dudes bullying her for it.

so what are you talking about? lol

Comment

Working...
                X